Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Newbie from Bel Air

Go down 
+2
The Devil Dog
ih8pepl73
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ih8pepl73
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
ih8pepl73

Male
Number of posts : 55
Emploi : Finally employed!!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Newbie from Bel Air Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:57 pm

Hello. My name is Rob but I am known as IH8PEPL73.
Newbie from Bel Air R0cm7tNewbie from Bel Air 59se47
9 I own a yellow 2004 1/2 Unlimited Hardtop.
EXTERIOR MODS: 3.5" RE Superflex lift, 33x12.5 Dunlop Muds, Crager Soft 8 rims, Cassidy Custom Creations front stinger and rear tireswing, Nth Degree oilpan skid, Hella 500's w/ 100w blue bulbs (front & windshield, a dented right front fender(!), Silverstar H/L's, 3/4 D-Rings, Bestop strapless bikini, 4' Firestik, Hi-Lift jack, Skid Row lower control arm skids, Bestop Cargo Cover, K&N FIPK ...

INTERIOR: Cobra 19III CB, Pioneer SupertunerIII Stereo, 8" subwoofer, Infinity speakers (soundbar), Polk Audio speakers (dash), custom paint on dash & speaker grills, Fire extinguisher...

FUTURE MODS: CCC Rock Rails, Bestop Halfdoors (on order), Solid Diff Covers, P/S rear corners...
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:43 pm

Niiiiceeee! Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:57 pm

welcome. Loose the steps before you come wheeling with us. most people break them first time out.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:16 pm

I agree, loose them or replace them with a rock guard.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
ih8pepl73

Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:47 am

I need the steps on there for my wife and kids to get in. My wife has a bad neck from a car accident and she uses the steps to help her get in and out.

I agree that the steps are crap but right now I can't afford to get rails. I've already been in contact with the guy who did my bumpers about RR's. Right now I'm on Workman's Comp and don't go back to work for a while. Money's a bit tight ya know. I'll get them hopefully by summer.

Not to mention the fact that my LJ is my DD so I only do like blue/green trails so I don't tear my stuff up. When it's paid off, I'll make it a trail rig!

Thanks for all the advice tho. I understand how it works... I'm gettin' there! mbn
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:22 am

I like the stinger bumper, nice. I undersand.
Back to top Go down
TELLICOROCKS
Open/Open
Open/Open
TELLICOROCKS

Male
Number of posts : 23
Emploi : Sheppard Pratt
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:13 am

Hey man, this is Shawn. I see your Jeep like every day. I live in Middle River, but work in BelAir and all over HCo. Maybe I will stop by and meet you one day. I have a Red/Black TJ with little swampers. Send me a private message and we can get together to talk Jeep. Shawn. 9 [b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwellonline.com
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Hi from another BelAir guy. You parked behind me at Weiss one day (Black TJ w/35's, RR sticker on windshield and Christian Crawler stickers on hood) I was laughing my butt off at your plates. Great looking jeep. Let me know when you want to go to RC, if it is not on a monthly ride. I am up there alot.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
ih8pepl73

Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Yeah, I remember that Jeep. That'd be cool about the RC trip. I go back to work (hopefully) tomorrow so I'll let ya know. I haven't been there in over a year! mbn
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:59 pm

what kind of work do ya do?
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
ih8pepl73

Male

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:11 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
what kind of work do ya do?

I work for a company called Holman Warehousing in Cecil County. We are contracted with GE. I drive a clamptruck, pull orders and load trailers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Bel Air   Newbie from Bel Air Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Bel Air
Page 1 of 1