Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

May 24th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

May 24th Empty
PostSubject: May 24th   May 24th Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:17 pm

Bill and his family,Nick,Amy and I went out today it was a Awesome group other than I am Jealos fo Bills rig that thing is sweet cheers and the weather was great here are Amys pics of the day. http://picasaweb.google.com/jealosz/May24th
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

May 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 24th   May 24th Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:59 pm

I tell ya what you got a nice rig yourself and you went everywhere I did. We had a great time and keep kicking ourselves for not doing a second day of wheeling. Weather was absolutely fantasic! We hit all black trails starting at 1c hills and bowls, then trail 5 (skipped the optional hill climb), headed south and did boot hill backwards, then camelback backwards (after unstacking a mountain of rocks people didn't remove themselves after paving the hills). We had lunch at lake Cristy and let the dog chase the kids around. Headed for the quarry and looked at Bad Idea, then over to the newly opened 3rd leg of snakebite. The third leg is much like the 1st leg with only one interesting spot....and then its gone. I think that trail should be rated blue. We headed east for crawler ridge but it was quite busy so bypassed that and headed for a black section of trail 1a. also hit winch hill on the way back to the staging area and all 3 made it up with little effort. Aside from a thrown belt there was no breakage on this trip. Well there was a separated driveshaft on the comp area but we wont talk about that. Matt ran blue trails with his friend in the sami so he took it easy all day only to witness his friend flop the sami on its side in the comp area.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

May 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 24th   May 24th Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Wait wasnt Matt winching him out and rolled him Idea Damn what a friend lol!
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

May 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 24th   May 24th Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:26 pm

yep thats what happend. I still don't see how though. good thing he didn't care
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

May 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 24th   May 24th Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:58 pm

http://picasaweb.google.com/njf128/RauschCreek_05_24_08

Here are my pics finally! I'm taking the driveshaft up to the shop tomorrow - he said he wanted to take a look at it and see what he could do for me.

It was an awesome day...one of the best days of wheeling I had in a while. No rushing, no complaining, no constant stucks and breakages, NO RAIN, SNOW, SLEET, OR WIND!!! When I was driving home all I could think about was going back out to wheel again Sunday - wouldn't have taken much convincing to get me back. Only part of the day that could have been better was the 3rd leg of snake bite being 95% shorter.

Matt...leave it to you dhhfsdhfjsddsf lol!
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

May 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 24th   May 24th Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:05 pm

rockdw72 wrote:
I know, but the guy comming with me has a samurai on 35s, welded rear, stock gears and axles. if I take him though blacks all day he will either break something or nuke his clutch. if he breaks early we will track you guys down

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

May 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 24th   May 24th Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:26 pm

we did greens and blues all day. the first trail we did he ripped his exhaust off part of the way. then later in the day destoyed he PVC snorkle. on the way to the comp course his exhaust fell off the rest of the way and gashed his tire side wall. then some how I rolled him over on semi-flat ground by winching him straight back. Atleast we took it easy
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

May 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 24th   May 24th Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:44 pm

LMAO - as much as it sucks I broke out into laughter at the "his exhaust fell off the rest of the way and gashed his tire sidewall"

Murphy's Law and Wheeling seem to go hand in hand - poor guy. He was a really good sport about it though and that's the only way to survive the stupidity and problems we always seem to get into!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May 24th Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 24th   May 24th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 24th
Page 1 of 1