Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Looking for a Built Sami

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Looking for a Built Sami Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Built Sami   Looking for a Built Sami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Well I took my buddy andy wheeling with me yesterday and he's been infected with the highly contagious wheeling bug. We were talking on the way home and he was thinking of going the jeep route but the it came up that he had a sami as his first vehicle and loved it and a plan just started coming together.

Soooooo help a brother out on some net surfing for a good built sami. Uglier and bigger the better. I don't know much about sami builds but I was figuring looking for something with toy axles and t-case gearing already done since that'd be one of the biggest expenses.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: re   Looking for a Built Sami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:49 pm

This is one bad Sammy.. Flexsammy is well known from the Paragon days and this sammie wheeled the hardest trails out there..

I almost bought it as a second rig but couldnt swing it..

I have alot of photo's on my computer but i think i loaded most of them on the thread in pirate for him.

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664164&highlight=
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: re   Looking for a Built Sami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:51 pm

Steveracer also has a sammi buggy for sale for like 6500. it is also on pirate and paragon..

all these guys were hard core paragon wheelers..
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Built Sami   Looking for a Built Sami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:59 pm

UPNOVER wrote:
Steveracer also has a sammi buggy for sale for like 6500. it is also on pirate and paragon..

all these guys were hard core paragon wheelers..

http://paragonap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15719
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Built Sami   Looking for a Built Sami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:26 pm

I think we're going to have to consider it sold!!!! What do you guys think of the 95 on pirate because I think that's pretty god damn exciting for 4 g's. I want it too matt. He's gonna be buying this rig and i'm gonna be struggling to keep up with the bastard now!!
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: re   Looking for a Built Sami Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:34 pm

Thats funny.. I have a few emails from him when I was looking and the plan was for the girlfriend to wheel it.. He kept asking me how I was going to keep up with her..

He's a great guy to talk to... very honest about the rig and whats been done with it..
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Built Sami   Looking for a Built Sami Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:42 am

Nick you just need to hurry up with that Hardbody and then we can leave the jeeps at home and well our asian rigs. cheers
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Built Sami   Looking for a Built Sami Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:01 pm

Dude, i hear that...my jeep is getting grumpy. 1 year for the hardbody i'm gonna start parts shopping a while. keep your eyes open for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Built Sami   Looking for a Built Sami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Built Sami
Page 1 of 1