Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
92redyj
Open/Open
Open/Open

Number of posts : 12
Emploi : Web Developer
Registration date : 2007-11-13

WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Empty
PostSubject: WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4   WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:25 pm

Hey guys, I know I don't visit your forum too often so I hope you don't feel like I'm spamming you.....

WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 event is this weekend August 2nd and 3rd at Rausch Creek. The action starts at 10 AM sharp and there will be lots of action. Carpool up and watch your Maryland teams including my team(Bottoms Up Rock Racing), Lou Levy from Baltimore(CAGE Offroad), and Doug Bigelow of Bigelow Motorsports compete against 30-40 of the biggest names in rock motorsports including Shannon Campbell, Rusty Bray, and Ken Blume. WEROCK needs your support to continue promoting our hobby/industry across the nation as well as gaining us lots of media attention to help us keep trails open! Sunday is when you will find the best action during the shootout. This is the last event of the season so teams will be battling to reserve their spot for Grand Nationals. The stakes are high and there are some incredibly talented teams that will be driving THE toughest obstacles in rockcrawling. Come show your support for your local teams, rock crawling, rausch creek, and WEROCK!!!!

Here is a video clip from Shannon Campbells shootout run in Jellico at the #3 event. This was the SECOND time he rolled it down the hill and drove it back onto the tires!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A0bvdEWoVs
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4   WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:12 am

I checked out the clip, cool stuff and serious wheeling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4   WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:20 am

Good stuff, thank you for the reminder I didn't realize it was this weekend already!! Last time I checked dates i felt like it was forever away. I'll be up on sunday and hopefully bring a full vehicle!
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4   WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:45 am

I'll be ther as a judge. Cannot wait for the upclose action.
Back to top Go down
92redyj
Open/Open
Open/Open

PostSubject: Re: WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4   WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:35 am

Locked_N_Loaded wrote:
Good stuff, thank you for the reminder I didn't realize it was this weekend already!! Last time I checked dates i felt like it was forever away. I'll be up on sunday and hopefully bring a full vehicle!
Rock on, the shootout will be out of control on Sunday! We're hoping to lock in our spot for Grand Nationals but need to make some ground in series points to do so. Hopefully we've got the homefield advantage and lots of people cheering us on!
Back to top Go down
92redyj
Open/Open
Open/Open

PostSubject: Re: WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4   WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:40 am

Chris Taylor wrote:
I'll be ther as a judge. Cannot wait for the upclose action.
Thank you very much! Getting judges out is always a challenge and from what it looks like Rausch Creek will be the first event of the WEROCK series with ample judges. Lets show them how awesome our park is and that we are serious about wheeling.

Watch for us in the pro-modified class, Bottoms Up Rock Racing. #515
WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Climb3
WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 BottomsUp
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4   WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:12 am

Speaking of volunteering...if there is any help needed I will be available on Sunday. I don't want a repeat of York and being there uselessly wandering around like I do best!

My cell is 610-207-8514 - please, any members volunteering, don't hesitate to call me if somebody needs any help or relief.
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4   WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:16 am

To Volunteer send a PM to KBjeepn (Kyle) or PoopyPants(Butch) on the RC forum.

Was that your buggy that Ron (R2) gave me a ride in the at the PA Jeep show?

If so NIIIIICCCCEEE ride.
Back to top Go down
92redyj
Open/Open
Open/Open

PostSubject: Re: WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4   WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:57 pm

Chris Taylor wrote:
To Volunteer send a PM to KBjeepn (Kyle) or PoopyPants(Butch) on the RC forum.

Was that your buggy that Ron (R2) gave me a ride in the at the PA Jeep show?

If so NIIIIICCCCEEE ride.
Mine was im-mobile at the jeep show sitting on display at the Appalachian Offroad booth due to a broken teraflex 4:1 gear. So unless there were some dudes pushing you through the course I doubt it was mine lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4   WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEROCK Eastern Nationals #4
Page 1 of 1