Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

a tan soft top on a teal jeep looks dorky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

a tan soft top on a teal jeep looks dorky Empty
PostSubject: a tan soft top on a teal jeep looks dorky   a tan soft top on a teal jeep looks dorky Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:46 pm

so as far as anyone is concerned...I cannot fit a soft top on my jeep because of the new roll cage. So at OBX if it rains and the bikini top isn't enough then they will have to just bring a towel or bathing suit. I'll save this top for the CJ.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: a tan soft top on a teal jeep looks dorky   a tan soft top on a teal jeep looks dorky Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:23 pm

I have a brown tarp. I will bring it with me. Black trash bags keep the seats dry.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: a tan soft top on a teal jeep looks dorky   a tan soft top on a teal jeep looks dorky Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:38 pm

well with the bikini top and the jeep cover it should be fine when parked. Not worried about getting the seats wet or anything in the jeep for that matter. If it rains I get wet and thats all there is to it. Wife wanted the top on because of last year going to dinner and sitting in the jeep under the tarp. I'm not concerned. The soft top fit close enough but the passenger door wouldn't close because of the windshield frame being bent and the cage extends too far back to fold the top up and down. also the cage extendes too far back to let the back window zip shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tan soft top on a teal jeep looks dorky   a tan soft top on a teal jeep looks dorky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a tan soft top on a teal jeep looks dorky
Page 1 of 1