Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Sept. Big dogs.

Go down 
+4
makitupthehardway
thinga'ma'rig
rockdw72
md4wheelin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

what saturday dinner do you all want
steaks
Sept. Big dogs. I_vote_lcap67%Sept. Big dogs. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
ribs
Sept. Big dogs. I_vote_lcap33%Sept. Big dogs. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
other
Sept. Big dogs. I_vote_lcap0%Sept. Big dogs. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:48 pm

All right people were about a month out who's going. For those that don't know what Big Dogs is you can check out their web site or pics on this site from previous events. But a basic break down would be camping, 4 wheeling and having a hell of a time king As usal i'm going to need to know whos going thats going to want to eat a week ahead or so, so I can get the supplies together. I'll be heading down thurs night and wheeling medium/hard stuff fri and going all out sat. Were not bring mandys jeep this time so i dont have to worry about running the easy stuff for the first day.

Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:20 am

you know I am in joe. Going down thursday
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:35 am

i will be there with my brother jon and friend joe again mbn
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:13 pm

I'm working on thursday but I'm 100% for Friday and Saturday. I will be solo for friday and thursday if I make it. Emily and Kristi are coming Friday night to party and wheel Saturday. I'm in for whatever trails the group is running.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:06 am

I will be there wtih no passengers.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:25 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
I will be there wtih no passengers.

good now we can drink some beer 7
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:48 am

all right people were a week out i'm going to be picking up the food this week and need to know if steak is what your going to wanting this time around. Also lets get some type of tool list together so we don't have the same people bring the same stuff like welders and stuff.

me
-pallets (more needed though)
-30 gallon air tank
-air tools
-drill,grinder,sawzaw
-easy out set, tap and dies
-vise
-generator
-1 large bottle of captain king
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:38 pm

I'll bring the welder and various little stuff, including oil drain pain this time. Oh and a tow strap.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:57 pm

I can throw a air compressor in the back of the truck. and I will bring some extra gas for those people that run out.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:54 pm

still planning on bringing the buggy, but i am not sure how long it will last b4 something breaks,any available seats would be nice if that happens, bill cheers
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:37 pm

I got you covered Von. My right seat will be available for you...but I won't go through the mud pit.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:15 am

lk thanks,i figure the buggy is either going to put out or crap out, one or the other its a VIRGIN that still will not be complete but should be trail worthy (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:00 pm

About time you man up and bring the captain! Count nicki and i in for a steak. If you seriously need pallets, one of my customers just told me to come get any if i need them. I was telling him...well this crazy guy joe normally brings enough to keep an entire campground warm but i'll keep it in mind...lol
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:35 pm

does everyone forget that i work at a pallet / wood company, i can put about 10 pallets on the back of my trailer or 1 bin of wood, like i did last time. i just need next to the camp fire clear so that i can back beside it to dump the wood off 9 , should be up around 4pm friday
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Okay so I really wanted to go to this but due do a very serious family Emergency/Meeting I can not go. I know I'm going to get bashed and flamed for a no show once again but if you want the details I will explain later. Anyone that still wants to give me a hard time about it you get a big old edffwfas jjjjjjjjjjj maybe next year will work better.
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Family should always be first . there is a time for joking and bashing that we all like to do ,but when it has to do with family or personal proplems everyone (hopefully) will understand
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:07 pm

it happens all the time, this type of activity should always come in behind of other important issues. be nice to wheel with you again later though, it looks like i am bringing MY JEEP to this big dogs event. i tried and tried and the buggy project won this round. i had it running today to see how hot it would get and it blew an oil cooler line, there was so much rust on this thing, i really need to finish putting all new stuff on it. at that point i did some small fixes to the jeep and decided to take that. maybee someone down there will buy it later ( FOR SALE $3400.00) mbn
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:42 am

i know how you feel Von, its one thing after another. Sides I think you'll have alot more fun with your jeep because this way you won't always be worring about what little issue is going to pop up next. Trust me I know its taken me three runs to get most of the bugs out of mine. i'm cutting it a little close also, 3 days out and it wont even run at the moment and the exo cage is diasembled.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:11 pm

well more bad news, mandy won't be able to come down till fri afternoon/evening because of work. So it looks like I will be heading down thur and sleeping in the truck for that night as long as I got the jeep up and running.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:16 pm

i think you are right, i will run the buggy on a sunday at rausch to check it out, maybee in october. i hope you get yours done for bigdogs
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:34 pm

joe I have off thursday if you need a hand throwing that stuff together let me know.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Hope all is well nester...you'll make it one of these days!!

And joe...who is gonna be your babysitter...this could be trouble!!!!! Glad i'll be there thursday night!
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:51 pm

cheers mbn

I think nicki will look out for mandy and keep joe in line spank

she is going to have her hands full with us four kids
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:57 pm

hahahaha...i think she'll just go to sleep...that's normally what she does when it comes down to dealing with me and my friends at home
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:20 pm

Locked_N_Loaded wrote:
hahahaha...i think she'll just go to sleep...that's normally what she does when it comes down to dealing with me and my friends at home

hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sept. Big dogs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big dogs.   Sept. Big dogs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept. Big dogs.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next