Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Images in signature

Go down 
+4
Locked_N_Loaded
makitupthehardway
CagedSami
onemoretime
8 posters
AuthorMessage
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Images in signature Empty
PostSubject: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 7:25 am

Okay, images can be coded into the signatures. To do this I will need images emailed to me to encode. Images maybe sent as either .gif or jpeg. please already have the sizing down to a proper level. I will code your images and send them back to you with simply instructions to upload into your signature area.
Images in signature Treecl10
they will look similiar to this you can also put in email or website data in your sig like this
http://marylandrockraiders4x4club.com/
Any questions you can email me or PM or just use this post

ralthous@cswg.com
Of the 2 images in my sig try to get your image no bigger then the tree climbing one when it is sent to me.
king

Last edited by on Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com
CagedSami
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
CagedSami

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 6:34 pm

I was there the day you took that picture (of the mad turtle)!!! I blew the bead off my tire right after that!!
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 7:51 pm

Yup and I took that picture.
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 4:24 am

ya shame we couldnt get it when the front tire was pat the pink marker on the tree. still nice that she went that far with the front axle being broken......good times good times. John i remenber that $%^# tire Twisted Evil what a pain that was. Dont want to have to reseat a tire bead in muddy bowls like that again.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 11:55 pm

This is very helpful for resizing images for avatars and really anything you need to resize images for...very simple very reliable...d/l the image resizer and you then right click on an image go to resize and you can scale it down...i love it

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
Back to top Go down
ne14jpn
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
ne14jpn

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 10:08 pm

I like how you brightened stuff up on the forum. Its easier to read and catches your eye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/millerrockracing
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 3:05 am

Thanks Bro. You should get a couple of your comp pics in your sig. Also i heard about the weekend sorry to hear about the fan bro. esp since you have been out for awhile.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 12:48 am

Nice back ground for the logo, I like it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 1:06 am

Thanks Tico. Nick and I have been going back and forth trying to make it pop. I think Nick is close to getting the winning one. It is a textured logo with no backdrop. It kicks ass. As soon as he has it done i will upload it.9
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Nick,
Can you do this also? If so can you post a new link with your contact info and remove this post either way.

We can go to Rich just for major needs. Dont need to bother him for this.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:32 pm

I'm not sure what you're asking for buddy?
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: re   Images in signature Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Rich was able to load a picture to your signature if you sent him a file. Wasnt sure if you knew how to do it or if its still available?
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
ih8pepl73

Male
Number of posts : 55
Emploi : Finally employed!!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:41 pm

It isn't rocketscience! I use www.tinypic.com and just upload my own code. You can even resize it!
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:18 pm

All right Mr Speckman.. I see you havent lost your flavor since the last I saw you 15 years ago...lol!

Have you seen Mike Huth? Last I saw him he was getting married and still had a crush on the pregnant girl that worked with us.. Susan will probably remember her name..
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:42 pm

One of the best tools for resizing pics...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Downloads/powertoys/Xppowertoys.mspx

Download by clicking the link on the right frame for Image Resizer. Once d/led and installed all you have to do is right click and resize a pic to small, med, large, or handheld pc. Handheld PC size is perfect for avatars or for a sig picture.

I'm personally not a fan of a pic in the signature because i think it's gonna get annoying. Guess it's just personal preference. If you resize it with the tool like i said you can upload it to wherever it is you upload your pics and just insert the image the same way you would if you'd put an image in a reply to a topic.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
ih8pepl73

Male
Number of posts : 55
Emploi : Finally employed!!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:11 am

UPNOVER wrote:
All right Mr Speckman.. I see you havent lost your flavor since the last I saw you 15 years ago...lol!

Have you seen Mike Huth? Last I saw him he was getting married and still had a crush on the pregnant girl that worked with us.. Susan will probably remember her name..

The only person I've seen for a while is Steve Bolick and Phil!

And yes... I've got "flavor"!

BTW... Is Althouse still around? I can't remember what Tico said about him. I used to work with him @ C&S!
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 am

He dropped out of sight, keeping a low profile and I hear his working two jobs. No time to wheel or rig.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 am

The Devil Dog wrote:
He dropped out of sight, keeping a low profile and I hear his working two jobs. No time to wheel or rig.

Rich is alive and well. Working hard to make his come back. He is around just not talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Images in signature   Images in signature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Images in signature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum updates and support issues :: Info on new things in the forum-
Jump to: