Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Chili's Meet and Greet night!

Go down 
3 posters

Do you have fun at these meet and Greets?
1) Yes
Chili's Meet and Greet night! I_vote_lcap100%Chili's Meet and Greet night! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
2) Could be better, offer solution.
Chili's Meet and Greet night! I_vote_lcap0%Chili's Meet and Greet night! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3) Not into gatherings or social events
Chili's Meet and Greet night! I_vote_lcap0%Chili's Meet and Greet night! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Chili's Meet and Greet night! Empty
PostSubject: Chili's Meet and Greet night!   Chili's Meet and Greet night! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:02 pm

Eat, Drink and be merry to benefit the American Diabetes Association
September is a busy month, with trail event every weekend I wonder if there is time for us to get together and support a great cause. Of course not everyone can make it out to the trails, but there are a few that can make it to dinner and have a good time without the concerns of breaking anything. Let’s meet at Chili’s in White Marsh and celebrate our unity and the upcoming off road fundraiser.

Let’s treat our families to a calm and controlled environment, enjoying a nice fat burger or a rack of ribs deliciously coated with mouth watering sauce, a sauce so succulent that forces you to suck the bones clean. Cheer to a margarita or a beer that refreshes your taste buds and loosens your senses. Yes, a good night to be had by all who come. So let’s treat our friends and enjoy the company of our brotherhood tonight. See you at Chili’s.

Oh, bring your rig if you can to display them on the lot. A group picture will be taken of those participating. At the end of the night when the server provided you with your bill, simply give them your coupon and the Chili’s management will give the club back 10% of their profits toward the ADA fundraiser.

Not bad, you got out for the night, met some folks or ran into friends, ate well, enjoy some conversation and indirectly donated to our charity. It doesn’t get better than that! See you there….

Date:

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 7:30 PM

Use this coupon and give one to your friends too:
http://www.marylandrockraiders.org/files/Chilis_Coupon-September_19th_2008.pdf

Place:
Chili's Restaurant
8119 Honeygo Blvd
Perry Hall, MD 21128
410-933-0089

Last edited by The Devil Dog on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
FallstonYJ
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
FallstonYJ

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: 17th or 19th   Chili's Meet and Greet night! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:09 am

Tico, the post says Wednesday the 17th but the coupon says the 19th, which is correct? Thanks, Tom.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Chili's Meet and Greet night!   Chili's Meet and Greet night! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:38 am

Sorry about that, I will have that corrected ASAP! Give me till, this evening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Chili's Meet and Greet night!   Chili's Meet and Greet night! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:41 am

i'm guessing it would be the 17 do to the fact that the 19 is a fri and they dont give dicounts on busy nights. Also the 19 alot of the jeep people will be at big dogs 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chili's Meet and Greet night!   Chili's Meet and Greet night! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chili's Meet and Greet night!
Page 1 of 1