Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Empty
PostSubject: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:14 pm

First and foremost let me say thank you to all the members that have joined the club since October and who are paid up through December 2009. Also thank you to the members that have taken advantage of the early bird special. There are many more out there that have not done so, and now face the increase taking effect the 15th of December through January 15th. If you know of a member that has not yet paid their 2009 dues, please have them do so asap and take advantage of the early bird special being offered now. Mail in payments and re-registration envelopes with a postmark of December 15 or earlier will be credited for the $35.00 early bird special, if they are post marked after the 15th of December they will be accessed the $40.00 fee (No exceptions), there has been plenty of opportunities given. It's the responsibility of each member to stay informed and current with the clubs actions and directions.

Please take a little leep to the MeetUp site to follow through. All member should be registered there anyway.

Last edited by The Devil Dog on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:47 pm

hjkgghfghfghdgdhdfdh There are currently 13 member fully paid for the 2009 year, Many of whom have already taken advantage of the early bird special designated through the 15th of December. The next special is set between then and January 15th and that fee is for re-newal of current year members. If you fail to renew your dues on year 2008, you go back to the intial fee setup of $45.00 (plus the 2.50 if using the PAYPAL).

Budgetary and club finances are listed unders the MeetUp site, for active members only!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:44 pm

shouldn't we wait on the dues thing till we get a board together and figure out were the money is going and how its being split up. As of now I'm still not sure where my money is going and what use its being used for. This board talk has come up a few times now and nothing has come of it. So before i make a decision on the dues thing I want to see whats going to happen with all this and i'm sure there are many other people with the same veiws as mine.

Last edited by md4wheelin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:51 pm

You have been getting my emails right? Are you aware of the nomination process and the voting day?
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:00 pm

Wow looks to me like nothing will ever change I was gona pay my dues and tryed to Friday and couldnt find it on the impossible website to navigate, Now there is a cutoff date set is inflation that bad or what ,I agree with Joe 100% this club is in a uproar and you want to up the dues asdyuysigidfdjbisd
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:02 pm

voting is not till january from what i know and i seen at least one board all ready get elected and was dissolved after a short time. I'm not trying to be negative but I want to see results before I throw my full support behind something. I'm hoping for the best but the club being 0 for 2 at this board thing you see why i'm a bit apprehinsive. But i do feel we should still have some knowledge of were the money is going. so once we elect a board outline were the dues are going we should then ask who would like to rejoin for the year.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:20 pm

The club dues are not being increased........ You get a discount if you were a 2008 member and you renew prior to December 15. Join the meetup site land there are options of payment.. If you do that then you will see there is a option for members only that shows how much the club has and what the money is being used for.

The club only gets in a uproar when people put it there...

I have sent out numerous emails and have gotten tons of responses back with 99% approval comments on what has been happening...

The list of nominated positions have been sent out.. A date for nominations has been set. We also set a date for voting. The by-laws with board member positions and responsibilites have been sent out.

I have spoken to Nester, Nick, Paul and others on the phone. I have been cooresponding with Bill and others through email. My email address has been very accessible if there were questions.

We all agree including Tico that the board needs to speak on some issues. The club is going in the right direction..

We had a fantastic turn out Friday night and everyone had a great time.. Yes I had people ask questions about certain issues but we all agree it is going in the right direction..

Why does this keep continuing???

I took alot of my personal time last week trying to make this work and alot of members contacted me... matthew.elick@comcast.net

Last edited by UPNOVER on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:26 am

jealos-z wrote:
Wow looks to me like nothing will ever change I was gona pay my dues and tryed to Friday and couldnt find it on the impossible website to navigate, Now there is a cutoff date set is inflation that bad or what ,I agree with Joe 100% this club is in a uproar and you want to up the dues asdyuysigidfdjbisd

Dude I dont understand why you are now questioning this.. This was my response back to you last week.. Now you are calling someone a loser...

To: jealos-z
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Subject: Re: dues
Since you are a current member of 2008 you can go onto the meetup site and before Dec 15 its only 37.50 through paypal. Right now you have to renew thru the site.. We will put that in front of the board when they are choosen.
Let me know if you have any problems..
Matt

Im sorry but I have been neutral as I can possibly be with all this. Whats fair is fair.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:39 am

I emailed you and said I couldnt find where to pay dues and got no RE but then again I must not be in the circle I have been trying all damn weekend to do it and cant, then there is a post with big white capital letters about it.That doesnt help maters.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:40 am

I never got a email from you.....I specifically asked for your email address on this forum last week........

come on man......."circle" give me a break.....

Enough of this high school games.. No more making excuses for your attempts to start trouble.. Atleast have your facts together before making statements..

Tico stepped up and gave what the members are asking for..

matthew.elick@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: email request   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:57 am

Here is the link:

https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com/club-announcements-f25/email-addresses-needed-t1511.htm

Here is the post.......

I need the following email addresses to make sure all current membes are being sent email.

Rob

Alex Wright

Glenn Vitters

Please if you have paid your dues and you are not receiving emails from me, please pm me your email address.. I am trying to be as far to each member as I can....
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:58 pm

I have just paid my dues via pay pal

the application will be on its way
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Thank you Chuck! See your PM.
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:09 pm

Tico

PM sent with info
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Good to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC   EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EARLY BIRD DUES SPECIALS CHANGES THE 15TH DEC
Page 1 of 1