Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Nominations Deadline - December 17

Go down 
+2
UPNOVER
Locked_N_Loaded
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Nominations Deadline - December 17 Empty
PostSubject: Nominations Deadline - December 17   Nominations Deadline - December 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:20 pm

For those of you who do not follow the Meetup or didn't take note of the email:

Deadline for the Board of Directors Nominations is December 17.

I know some people are still apprehensive of sending money because of unresolved issues but please realize nothing will change without your help and participation! You must be a paid member to make nominations and also be apart of the vote that will take place on January 17. Please just have faith in the changes that are scheduled to take place and become a paid member for 2009. I will post the details of the Janaury 17th event as soons as I have all the details. If anybody has any questions or concerns you can contact me or Matt Elick.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: re   Nominations Deadline - December 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:35 pm

Thanks Nick for posting. I do need to have the email nominations in my inbox by 11:59 tonight..

I have not seen nominations from a few including the members that just joined through meetup and paid their 2009 dues.

Remember your vote counts!!

matthew.elick@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nominations Deadline - December 17   Nominations Deadline - December 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:43 pm

One nomination per position.

Pres----board
V. Pres------board
Treasurer------board
Secretary------board
Event Director-----board
Event Coordinator
Safety Director
Safety Coordinator
Medical Advisor
Fund raising Director---board
Fund raising Coordinator
Land use Director-----board
New letter Director
Web Director

Last edited by UPNOVER on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Nominations Deadline - December 17   Nominations Deadline - December 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm

Matt did someone make sure the members list is up to date on this site? WIll you please mark which positions will be the board that makes all the decisions so people know for sure what they are voting for.
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Nominations Deadline - December 17   Nominations Deadline - December 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:55 pm

I agree with bill it would help me as a new member to have a up to date list of people to pick from. I dont know everyone but have wheeled with alot of members. Having a list would help because some people i know nicknames for. With a list I should be able to figure out most people.

I know it will be even more work but thanks
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nominations Deadline - December 17   Nominations Deadline - December 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
Matt did someone make sure the members list is up to date on this site? WIll you please mark which positions will be the board that makes all the decisions so people know for sure what they are voting for.

I have no access to this site.. I cant do that..

I will redo the list with board positions..
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nominations Deadline - December 17   Nominations Deadline - December 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:49 pm

SPP YJ wrote:
I agree with bill it would help me as a new member to have a up to date list of people to pick from. I dont know everyone but have wheeled with alot of members. Having a list would help because some people i know nicknames for. With a list I should be able to figure out most people.

I will work on it..............Just got home..
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nominations Deadline - December 17   Nominations Deadline - December 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:04 pm

UPNOVER wrote:
SPP YJ wrote:

I will work on it..............Just got home..

Ok.. Nick will have member list soon and is working to put it on this site.. If there is anything else let us know.. Its not the work, that doesnt matter its just trying to get everything to you guys without forgetting something. Trying to be as fair as possible........
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Nominations Deadline - December 17   Nominations Deadline - December 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:57 pm

You are bustin your butt Matt hats off to you lk
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: Nominations Deadline - December 17   Nominations Deadline - December 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Matt I will provide you with the list of 2008 members and thise that are already set for 2009 it should be easy to know whonis who because I use their forum names when they join. Or at least I hope to make it so..... I appreciate the forum adjustment, thank you, thank you, thank you.... a little cooperation gowes a long way....lk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nominations Deadline - December 17   Nominations Deadline - December 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nominations Deadline - December 17
Page 1 of 1