Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Hello from Westminster...

Go down 
+6
FallstonYJ
The Devil Dog
Rockn93YJ
ffhill61
UPNOVER
stu1021
10 posters
AuthorMessage
stu1021
Open/Open
Open/Open
stu1021

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Hello from Westminster... Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Westminster...   Hello from Westminster... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:32 pm

Hello,

My name is Rick Stuart and I live over in the Westminster area. I found the club through a google search and signed up this past year. I haven't been able to meet you all yet but have spoken to Tico by phone a couple of times. I had a Jeep back in College (Commando) and bought my YJ last year. Since then, my 2 teenage boys and I have been at work modifying it (big surprise). I hope to meet up on the trails soon.

Rick
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: re   Hello from Westminster... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:25 pm

Welcome Rick.. Hope to see you on the trails soon. I think we spoke by email.. Glad to see you made it to the forum..

Matt
Back to top Go down
ffhill61
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
ffhill61

Male
Number of posts : 37
Emploi : Firefighter
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Westminster...   Hello from Westminster... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:35 pm

Welcome and Happy New Year.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Westminster...   Hello from Westminster... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:54 pm

glad to hear from you Rick. I grew up in Westminster before entering the military back in oh say 1985. Be sure to ask questions about modifications, most of us have been there and can guide you in the right direction and possibly save a bunch of $.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Westminster...   Hello from Westminster... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:18 pm

hjkgghfghfghdgdhdfdh Hello and Happy New Year Rick.

Glad to see you made it here and I hope you enjoy the world of information available here. As you have already seen, the membership is friendly and are looking forward to your participation with the club and on the trails. On behalf of the Membership we wish you and your family a Safe and Happy New Year!

Talk to you again soon....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
FallstonYJ
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
FallstonYJ

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Westminster...   Hello from Westminster... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Hello Rick, Tom from Fallston; (FallstonYJ). This club is a great bunch of guys and gals. I am relatively new to rock crawling but I have learned much from being a member. Hope to meet you on the trails! Happy New Year to you and yours!
Back to top Go down
6pack
Open/Open
Open/Open

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Westminster...   Hello from Westminster... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi Rick! Welcome to the club. I live in Eldersburg, so we're pretty close to each other. Happy New Year! 7
Back to top Go down
Shaggy
Open/Open
Open/Open
Shaggy

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Westminster...   Hello from Westminster... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Welcome, Hope to see you out there some time
Back to top Go down
Paul
Open/Open
Open/Open
Paul

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Westminster...   Hello from Westminster... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
http://tracauction.com
lt.dan
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
lt.dan

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Westminster...   Hello from Westminster... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:17 am

welcome , see you on the trail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Westminster...   Hello from Westminster... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Westminster...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free At Last :: Newbie-
Jump to: