Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

what would you pay for these rims?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

what would you pay for these rims? Empty
PostSubject: what would you pay for these rims?   what would you pay for these rims? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:58 am

I Talked to the guy and he wants $550 shipped (was $450 but he said it was a typo) you think its worth it or should I hold out and pay double that for some new TR beadlocks.

"I have for sale five 16.5 black steel wagon wheels with four of them with Ballistic Fabrication weld on beadlocks and the fifth with a Ruff Stuff Specialities weld on beadlock. All five are 4 1/2" backspacing. The wheels are painted hammered black and the rings are a hammered blue.

7/16" (other kits use 3/8") Grade eight hardware is included with anti coning spacers (three washers and a nut, also grade eight) and right angle valve stems. RTV silione was added to the area behind the weld ring and the rim. Two of the rims have a 5/8" stiffener ring added to the inboard side."

what would you pay for these rims? Attachment
what would you pay for these rims? Attachment
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: what would you pay for these rims?   what would you pay for these rims? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:07 am

I'd say offer $450 and leave him your number for when he changes his mind. Definitely look at them first though. In this economy nobody is buying much of anything.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: what would you pay for these rims?   what would you pay for these rims? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:47 am

Hey Bill I know you mentioned that you payed $252 a piece for your 16x10 TR Beadlocks. Did that include shipping or was that a few more dollars? I was thinking about just getting some steel ones for now to fit my 16" tires but being almost $100 plus shipping, it doesn't make sense not to hold out and pay a lttle more for better rims down the road when work picks up (I Hope) Thats when I saw these, he has one guy from WV also wanting them so thats why i'm trying to figure out what i'm going to do.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: what would you pay for these rims?   what would you pay for these rims? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:12 pm

what would you pay for these rims? Trailr10
just pulled the invoice on the box.
part no. S1610-80 sugg price 307, wholesale 245.60. price for 4 with polished slim ring 982.40 UPS ground Freight 140.96
Total price shipped 1123.36
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: what would you pay for these rims?   what would you pay for these rims? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Well i just talked to the guy and he said that the rims sold this afternoon Sad
Looks like I'm going to have to man up and go with the above, So if any one needs any jeep parts or tree work done let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you pay for these rims?   what would you pay for these rims? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what would you pay for these rims?
Page 1 of 1