Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Time for some fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Time for some fun Empty
PostSubject: Time for some fun   Time for some fun Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:14 pm

This sat i think I'm going to chop up the 79 f250 for its driveline. So you know what that means Twisted Evil chopsaws, torches and skid steers saw2 and maybe a impact wrench some where along the line Question So if any one wants to join in on the fun of destroying a perfectly good truck let me know and ill give you directions down to the shop chainsaw
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Time for some fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for some fun   Time for some fun Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Dude,
I'm winching a 50 yr old fridge out of my parents basement on saturday. I'll try to stop by after that - mainly to see the neighbor's reaction and to drive the skid steer king
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

Time for some fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for some fun   Time for some fun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:34 am

Joe, I'll be helping a nonmember finish putting a D60 in the front of her jeep. send me the directions/address and I may be able to stop when we are done.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Time for some fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for some fun   Time for some fun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:06 am

Give me a call when you finish up and i'll talk you in.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

Time for some fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for some fun   Time for some fun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:19 am

when do you plan on starting?
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Time for some fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for some fun   Time for some fun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:49 am

Today Wink well at least the little stuff like lights and things or stuff that I may be able to resale. What I may do is take the big stuff off first a let who wants that comes over later cut it up and crush it down so we can fit it in the trailer. This way I can get the motor and stuff crated up so it don't get messed up by the weather. Since your going to be down this way let me know if you want to swing over for dinner afterwords (i'll throw some steaks on for you and Danny)
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Time for some fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for some fun   Time for some fun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:42 pm

I will make it down for one of these "events"!! I think nicki has me doing b/s this saturday so it's not looking like it'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for some fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for some fun   Time for some fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for some fun
Page 1 of 1