Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

need help for senior project

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female
Number of posts : 23
Emploi : comfort inn
Registration date : 2008-12-11

need help for senior project Empty
PostSubject: need help for senior project   need help for senior project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:39 pm

ok i need help my son tony ( the one that works at mcd's) needs a small engine project for school so he can graduate. if anyone has anything that might work as long as it isn't a lawn mower, weed wacker, chain saw or anything like that i would appreciate you letting me buy it off you or letting him work on it for his senior project.
thanks
mel and tony
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: need help for senior project   need help for senior project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:15 pm

so NO mower, weedwacker etc?
Back to top Go down
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female

PostSubject: Re: need help for senior project   need help for senior project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:29 pm

yeppers none of that easy stuff but he can and will fix them for you if you want
Back to top Go down
crazyjimmy
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
crazyjimmy

Male
Number of posts : 66
Emploi : United States Navy Retired
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: need help for senior project   need help for senior project Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:07 pm

what about a t case or a tranny?
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: need help for senior project   need help for senior project Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:58 pm

not sure I follow you, if you consider lawn mowers to small of a motor, are you looking for a small car motor? Keep in mind that their is a huge differance between a 32cc chainsaw motor and a 30 hp lawnmower motor. But not that much difference between a 30 hp motor and 125 hp motor. Its just a matter of how many cylinders and a few more bolts and wires.
Back to top Go down
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female

PostSubject: Re: need help for senior project   need help for senior project Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:51 pm

ummmm from what i understand it can be like a go cart, 4 wheeler , cycle or something along that line. ummm i am just the mom lol i have no clue the difference between those engines. but ty all for asking and seeing if there is anything he can do. he could even make a hoverround or jazzie motorrized as long as it works when he is done.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: need help for senior project   need help for senior project Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:19 pm

oh okay, you mean no 2 stroke motors (aka engines that need oil mixed in the gas) just 4 stroke motors (which take straight gas).
Back to top Go down
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female

PostSubject: Re: need help for senior project   need help for senior project Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:44 pm

all i can say is thank you and tony passed his senior project he has to write a report and ummm put a brake on it lol cause the teacher said he would kill himself if he doesn't. rob i owe you big time and many thanks you helped me out so much with this. all it was is dirty plugs and the carb needed cleaned ohh and tony said gas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help for senior project   need help for senior project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help for senior project
Page 1 of 1