Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

boss performance chip is a joke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

boss performance chip  is a joke Empty
PostSubject: boss performance chip is a joke   boss performance chip  is a joke Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:38 am

we wanted to give our 02 dodge a little more power and i seen this chip on ebay. the guy has very good ratings. so i decided to try it, it is just a small box with 2 wires coming out of it. i hooked it into the temperature sensor like it says to ( which i thought was rediculous). there is no more power than it was b-4. i emailed the guy and told him the product was a joke i will be giving it back, he said sometimes you have to run the vehicle for over 100 miles to see the difference. but he did say he would refund all of the 40.00 it cost plus shipping. GET THIS on the poor directions i got for the installation it said quote " please leave a good feedback, the best feedback left every month will be recieving there boss chip for free by getting a full refund ) i thought that was funny. am i wrong, has any of you known a chip to hook up this way or to give the so called 100+ hp it said to give. I WILL JUST SAY THAT THESE ARE MY VIEWS ON THIS UNIT AND DOES NOT IN ANY OTHER WAY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF OTHER PEOPLE AND THE PERFORMANCE THAT THEY MIGHT OF GOTTEN USING THIS CHIP. thought i would throw that disclaimer in there haha jocolor
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: boss performance chip is a joke   boss performance chip  is a joke Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:03 pm

That guy make money off being nice and refunding money when they ask for refunds. Think if he sell 100 of those things and it only cost 40 bucks how many people are going to spend the time to ask for there return on 40 bucks.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: boss performance chip is a joke   boss performance chip  is a joke Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:44 pm

THAT IS WHAT I FIGURE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boss performance chip is a joke   boss performance chip  is a joke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

boss performance chip is a joke
Page 1 of 1