Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

So I was driving my kid to school the other day

Go down 
+3
makitupthehardway
md4wheelin
Rockn93YJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

So I was driving my kid to school the other day Empty
PostSubject: So I was driving my kid to school the other day   So I was driving my kid to school the other day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 pm

we leave about 7 am so I can drop him off at his old school. It is a back road so I'm always looking for deer and most of the way there is room for 1 1/2 cars. We approached a bridge that is short but rather steep and you can't see if there is a car on the other side so you have to pause and then go. There is a Duck Crossing sign there and I've seen them around the area before so I usually slow to about 30 and I don't hop that little bridge like I do most other humps in the road. Well I slowed down to 30 and crested the bridge rather quickly in the Excursion and saw something in the road. I slammed on the brakes triggering the antilock brakes and stopped about a foot short of slamming into a BIG FUCKING TEXAS LONGHORN. He was just standing there in the middle of the damn road looking at me. BIGASS fucking horns and all and he didn't flinch. Me and Casey got our breath back and then checked to see if we shit ourselves and he was still kinda scairt so I said "that ain't no duck". After a moment I blew the horn to get him to move(I know stupid thing to do with a Texas Longhorn but I was betting that he was already cross bred with regular cattle for a better attitude), he didn't flinch. So I blew the horn again and longer this time. Still didn't flinch. I told Casey there ain't no way in hell I'm gonna go chase him away. So I slowly inched forward to scare him away. I gave him a little bump and finally that sonofabitch slowly turned around and walked away like nothing happened. Casey said "now there's something you don't see every day". I was so glad I didn't drive the Focus that morning. Next time that SOB will be on Joes grill at big dogs.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: So I was driving my kid to school the other day   So I was driving my kid to school the other day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:21 pm

lol! i'll bring the BQ sauce and the chainsaw.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: So I was driving my kid to school the other day   So I was driving my kid to school the other day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:07 pm

md4wheelin wrote:
lol! i'll bring the BQ sauce and the chainsaw.

In my mind thats how I would see you handling that Joe. saw2

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: So I was driving my kid to school the other day   So I was driving my kid to school the other day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:17 pm

That is awesome lol!
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: So I was driving my kid to school the other day   So I was driving my kid to school the other day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Aw Man,
You should have gotten out. I'd put money on you to hang on for 8 seconds! affraid
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: So I was driving my kid to school the other day   So I was driving my kid to school the other day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:21 pm

kat
You: driving2 Casey: affraid

Last edited by Mad4Mud on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: So I was driving my kid to school the other day   So I was driving my kid to school the other day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:41 pm

kat

there you go kat

bill, when you told me this yesterday i damn near fell out of my chair thanks for the good laugh!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was driving my kid to school the other day   So I was driving my kid to school the other day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I was driving my kid to school the other day
Page 1 of 1