Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Empty
PostSubject: Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler   Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:08 pm

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784698

Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler 363351680
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler   Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:15 pm

OMG thats a lot of crap. for some reason it just doesn't look safe.
I can do without the camper, just build a little cabin on the end and call it good
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler   Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:00 pm

wow, thats all i can say Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kim Matzen
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler   Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Bill, nice lookin helmut ya got there. Have pics of you, Matt and Cathy if I can figure out how to post them. Total computer tard. My sister says you all can wheel like crazy, very impressed. She keeps asking her other half to buy a jeep.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler   Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:39 pm

awesome! Glad we could get another one hooked. It was nice to meet her. Next trip is the weekend of teh 15th after the KOH event. to post all you have to do is upload you photos to a server like Photobucket.com and then put a link to it on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Kim Matzen
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler   Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:35 pm

What is the KOH event and I'm guessing Rausch? Will be there on the 16/17th Sat and Sun with the sister in tow. Jay's jeep is at Appalacian getting a new control arm and maybe a tie rod. (I thought the hi lift sleve would work good for a while). He is getting big boy tires so he can keep up and not hack the crap outta the jeep. To much damage with the 33's. I'll try photobucket.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler   Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:59 am

Kim Matzen wrote:
What is the KOH event and I'm guessing Rausch? Will be there on the 16/17th Sat and Sun with the sister in tow. Jay's jeep is at Appalacian getting a new control arm and maybe a tie rod. (I thought the hi lift sleve would work good for a while). He is getting big boy tires so he can keep up and not hack the crap outta the jeep. To much damage with the 33's. I'll try photobucket.

KOH is the King of the Hammers qualifier at Rausch Creek. its a mix of high speed desert racing and rock crawling. This is the first year for the qualifier at Rausch. there is a link to their web site on the Rausch web site.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler   Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Just kidding bill, you don't want that here you go...

Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Toter

Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Toter2
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler   Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Nick why are you posting pictures of my retirement home?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler   Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here you go Bill - your new toy hauler
Page 1 of 1