Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Adding a Cherokee to the fleet

Go down 
+3
connordanny
makitupthehardway
MYYJROX
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 pm

its off a 95 4.0 zj motor which I think is the same as the 96 xj 4.0 motor.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:23 am

I'll look into it. The guy on Rausch doesn't have any of the parts I need except for the steering and fender. He said everything else is messed up.

Danny, are you available any day during the week to go up to Crazy Ray's? The web site said they close at 5:00 I think.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:47 pm

by the time I get back from work its usually after 5:30...
I am gonna take a truck load of old wood n crap to the dump on Saturday morning. I could keep on going up Rt 40 after that and meet you if you want to go to Crazy Ray's then..
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Ok - sounds good. I have a party to go to at 3 and would want to be home by 2 but I also don't want to have to be up and ready by 8. Sleep Let me know what time you want to meet up there.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:10 pm

would somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 am work?
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

60% chance of rain on Saturday. I'm going to the dump rain or shine - but I guess we'll see what the weather is doing Sat AM before we head out to Crazy Ray's.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Looks like scattered showers Saturday. A little rain won't bother me. It's better than being in the hot sun. 10 would be fine.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:53 pm

Sounds good. I'll see you then...
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Hey do you guys think that you could look for a set of waggy spair shafts for me? I would be willing to come get them from you during the week. Everywhere I have looked either doesn't have them or wants a 100 bucks a side for stock shafts.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Danny had to bail so I went up on Sunday to check things out. The SUVs/trucks were all the way in the back of the lot (typical). I picked up the grill and the plastic that goes around the headlights, the two bottom lights and one side light for $70.

They had 4 Cherokees, a bunch of Grands and 1 Grand Wagoneer. Not a single YJ or TJ in the place. I think I saw one old mail delivery Jeep but that's it.

Nester, I didn't know if there was a difference in a Waggy and a Grand Waggy and I didn't have enough time to pull shafts anyway. Would the leaf springs from a Grand Waggy be the ones you were telling me to get for my YJ?
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:23 am

Joe - how much do you want for your pump?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding a Cherokee to the fleet   Adding a Cherokee to the fleet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding a Cherokee to the fleet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2