Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

So... When can I see you again?

Go down 
+5
jealos-z
Rockn93YJ
SPP YJ
Locked_N_Loaded
Hunt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunt
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Hunt

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-05

So... When can I see you again? Empty
PostSubject: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:43 pm

I'm looking to put a group together again. I am thinking of going down to Rausch Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; 10-12 July. I was invited by "that other group" but I kind of want to actually wheel. Kind of late notice but who's game?
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:45 pm

Hmmm...I'll try for Sunday.
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:32 am

Im out on this one Bloomsburg 4wheel jambo this weekend then on to York pa jeep show next weekend
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:53 am

Out as well. Just spent 4 days resting at the beach and now I've got some CJ work to catch up on. Running out of time to get it finished before the Aug 30 mud bog locally.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:14 am

Let me talk to the Boss and see. Its gona be tough with York the following week.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 am

i wish i was not still broken , i would of liked to go..........bill, can you post about that local mud bog on the upcoming events.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:21 am

SPP YJ wrote:
Im out on this one Bloomsburg 4wheel jambo this weekend then on to York pa jeep show next weekend

Shit, I'd like to do bloomsburg...hmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Kim Matzen
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Jay, Jeff and I will be at Rausch Friday night, Sat 11 and Sun 12 if you can't find anyone else to wheel with. We do black and blue trails... not experts but we have fun. You are welcome to join us. Breakfast at the truck stop at 8 then Rausch at 9. Two green jeeps and a yellow. Anybody doing Big dogs Main Jambo in September? Bill, my sister thinks you and Matt are experts and asked when you are going again. She wants pointers. Geeez... star struck.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:45 pm

kim you can count on 90% of us being at big dogs in sept.
Back to top Go down
Kim Matzen
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Does that include Nestor or is he gonna have back trouble again? and will your rig be ready.. How is my gurl DD doing
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:52 pm

You should of been at springfling, we were all there except danny. As long as nothing major happens Me and the rig should be there. DD is doing good, though she's getting a little lazy in her old age.
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Hunt

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:48 am

There doesn't sound like there is much interest in wheeling this weekend so I think I am staying home to work on some projects around the house. I'll see everyone on the next trip.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:37 pm

dude big dogs is where its at man. if nothing else just come for the steak.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:43 pm

normally I would be up there a lot but I'm hitting 3rd gear with the CJ build so probably not getting out til august.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... When can I see you again?   So... When can I see you again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... When can I see you again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free At Last :: Upcoming trail rides-
Jump to: