Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Any groundhog hunters??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Any groundhog hunters?? Empty
PostSubject: Any groundhog hunters??   Any groundhog hunters?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:08 pm

If so call me, I'm going with banshee style. I had a shitty day to begin with but I always take my dogs to the lake and it usually ends up being the best part of my day. I went the back way today because I decided that it's a bit of a shortcut. I'm cruising along and this god damn basketball size groundhog runs out and WHACK!! You should have heard that fucker thud. I didn't want to lock up the brakes and jack the dogs all up so there was no avoiding it. I went on my hour and a half walk got back to the truck and while driving I hear a slapping sound. I thought it was maybe something stuck on the tire and figured the tire pressure monitor light would come on if I had a flat. Well I pass the big assed groundhog and was amazed at the size of it's teeth sticking out and a second later my light came on. Pulled over and a minute later it was completely fucking flat. Good for nothing piece of shit bf goodrich RAGGED trail terrains. Guess i'm getting my all terrains. Werid thing is, I had a dream last night that I bought them and they fit perfectly on the truck.

I must have parked exactly on top of the split in the tire though in the parking lot because it held air that entire walk. The pic is about 2 miles away where I pulled over and it went flat in a minute.

Any groundhog hunters?? IMG_2396

Looks like Cherokee is about to say something hahaha. The funniest part was Wrangler. He knows when I'm pissed off and gets all worked up so he kept hiding on the other side of the truck. I had to get them out to get to the jack but then I put them back in the truck to be safer. Good thing i did because the jack kicked out on me. I went to put the jack back and wrangler's like oh shit and jammed his head under the front seat...it was comical. At least I had company!
Back to top Go down
MonsterS10
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MonsterS10

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Any groundhog hunters??   Any groundhog hunters?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:16 am

maybe you should buy pit bulls they'll kill ground hogs but buy 2 sizes bigger so they fit
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Any groundhog hunters??   Any groundhog hunters?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 am

HaHa - dude - that sucks. At least it wasnt raining....
Any groundhog hunters?? Caddyshack_groundhog
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Any groundhog hunters??   Any groundhog hunters?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:25 pm

MonsterS10 wrote:
maybe you should buy pit bulls they'll kill ground hogs but buy 2 sizes bigger so they fit

I'm really glad you're getting the hang of this. Now your comments can entertain me off the trail too!!
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Any groundhog hunters??   Any groundhog hunters?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Pitbull would send you a new set for free cuz they dfjsksdkfjsd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any groundhog hunters??   Any groundhog hunters?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any groundhog hunters??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free At Last :: Non 4x4 discussions-
Jump to: