Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

July 26 @ RC

Go down 
+3
Locked_N_Loaded
Hunt
SPP YJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:45 am

A couple of us are going to RC on Sunday July 26.
This trip will be to take some friends of mine that have wanted to go check out the park.
Everyone of course is welcome but be warned these guys are new to park and rocks.

Also the rigs will be a TJ long arm with 35" tires
YJ 33" tire
Comanche 39"tire

We will be taking it a little easy at first to see how they like it and how they use the rigs.
I think Rob is going along for the trip he also knows some of the guys not sure about Chris yet.

Just putting it out there.

Also that weekend they guy that worked as a contractor for Gov and drove the 12" lift H2 tow rig we met in the winter is going to be in the states then and is coming up to RC the 24,25,26 and was looking for some people I told him about the 26 but his rig is stacked so don't know how much he will be into this run. Someone may want to run with him too.
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Hunt

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-05

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:18 pm

I am dying to get out and wheel but that weekend I will be hanging out at Lake George. Sorry I'm out.

Clayton
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Chuck this could be perfect. I am taking nicki's bro in law out because nicki and her sister are going to their grandmother's in OCNJ. We were talking of heading up north or I was actually going to call you to get your opinion about mt.carmel/trev wheeling. I think I might go for the Rausch trip instead - I miss the old place! I think you can count me in on this. I just have to sell Mark on it.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:41 am

Locked_N_Loaded wrote:
Chuck this could be perfect. I am taking nicki's bro in law out because nicki and her sister are going to their grandmother's in OCNJ. We were talking of heading up north or I was actually going to call you to get your opinion about mt.carmel/trev wheeling. I think I might go for the Rausch trip instead - I miss the old place! I think you can count me in on this. I just have to sell Mark on it.

Mark is coming out ? Really?
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 am

Sounds good nice easy day of wheeling for once.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:24 pm

not sure if my gears will be in in time. But looks like i'm out for the tenn. trip do to being over budget on the axles again so if any one is looking to run RC in early aug. let me know.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:26 pm

hey joe I'm thinking first weekend in august but start a thread on it
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:33 pm

makitupthehardway wrote:
Locked_N_Loaded wrote:

Mark is coming out ? Really?

He wants to. I don't think he wants to go to Rausch though.
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Why not RC we will stay on the nice trails for the day There are alot of trails we can run and still allow us to shot off and do something to get our fix for the day
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:19 pm

I'm mostly ok with it but i'd like to be able to have a nice camping weekend and you don't get that at rausch. It will be better though since it's a comp weekend so that's what has me thinking about it. It's either this or we were talking about going to a friends place up north in tioga or potter county, can't remember which and that's obviously just gonna be power line trails. I'll give a better answer once i talk to mark.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:34 pm

WTF Can find ne mor XCUSES asdyuysigidfdjbisd
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:37 pm

jealos-z wrote:
WTF Can find ne mor XCUSES asdyuysigidfdjbisd

Suck it...it's no secret rausch camping sucks. I was hoping to shoot some guns and drink beers so that's why I eliminated rausch early on as an option but after seeing this thread it's a possibility. Nester I'm still liking that first weekend of august so don't count me out on that.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:22 am

Matt - why don't you make this run. Chuck are you camping? I was thinking of camping but it might be better just to go back home. Joe fix your shit and go!
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 am

I am still going and will have the guys listed above with me from my area . No i wont be camping just comming down for the day sunday. This is for july 26 that is this comming sunday dont think there is a comp this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:14 pm

that is Caseys birthday, having a pool party so I'm out that day.
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Whos in ,just remember I will have green horns so no Sad

I think it could be fun and plan on hiting the trails everyone can play on ..
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 pm

I'll be joining you with a greeny. I'm thinking of brining the nissan pickup so I fit in better. I think it'll make for a fun time but I have to try and get it into the garage today and see what kind of shape it's in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July 26 @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 26 @ RC   July 26 @ RC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 26 @ RC
Page 1 of 1