Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Check it out I知 famous!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunt
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Hunt

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Check it out I知 famous! Empty
PostSubject: Check it out I知 famous!   Check it out I知 famous! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:17 am

Well not really but I made it into the Readers Rides of the November issue of Off Road Magazine.

My brother and I have always had a friendly competition between us. Our latest ongoing rivalry has been to get in a
magazine.

It all started when his wife was in the background of a picture in The Horse, a biker magazine. My sister-in-law has a nice set of rubber boobies and a photographer noticed them. When we are not off roading we are playing bikers.
So the bet was on to be the first to get ourselves in a magazine. It only took me about 4 months.

I emailed one of the editors to answer a tech question they had posted. I was surprised to see the editor responded and said they were sending me an OffRoad licenses plate for participating. That痴 why I was running the plate for a while. I zip tied the plate to the jeep, we ran Shoot the moon and Bad Idea. When I saw the pictures and you could clearly see the plate I emailed the pictures to the editor. Again I was surprise when he responded. He wanted specs, a few more pictures and was going to get it in the magazine. I think Chuck took the picture, the jeep was in motion with me driving. There is a glare on the window so you really can稚 see me but my name is in print so I am in a magazine and I WIN!
Back to top Go down
MonsterS10
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MonsterS10

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Check it out I知 famous!   Check it out I知 famous! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Sounds to me like the brother with the rubber boobies to play with wins to me Check it out I知 famous! 907567 Check it out I知 famous! 907567 Check it out I知 famous! 907567
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Check it out I知 famous!   Check it out I知 famous! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Congrats Thats sweet I have to go buy that mag its the only one I dont get lol!
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Check it out I知 famous!   Check it out I知 famous! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 pm

I started a post on this when I saw it but you were away congrats

https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com/general-4x4-discussion-f1/rock-rash-hunt-t1998.htm
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Hunt

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Check it out I知 famous!   Check it out I知 famous! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:36 pm

Thanks Chuck. I didn't even know I was in it until someone from another board emailed me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check it out I知 famous!   Check it out I知 famous! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check it out I知 famous!
Page 1 of 1