Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Hey there...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gmorleyrvr
Open/Open
Open/Open

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Hey there... Empty
PostSubject: Hey there...   Hey there... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:06 pm

My name's Gavin and I drive an '02 TJ. Due to lack of mula and warrantee restrictions...it only has 2" coil spacers and 31's. I am currently working on a deal to trade a dirtbike for a '79 CJ7 that is in good working condition. If that deal goes through then I will be selling my TJ when I come home from college in May so I can pay off some debt and buy a second vehicle that gets decent gas mileage.

Sometime within the next year I hope to attend Wyotech in PA. There I will learn auto body work and frame/suspension fabrication. Hopefully (if all goes well) I will be able to use the CJ as my school project. I'd learn how to do all sorts of goodies to it like build a roll cage and increase the suspension and junk.

Well...Just thought I'd drop by and introduce myself.

Hopefully I'll be able to join ya'll on a trailride sometime this summer!!

Hey there... IMG_2401
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Hey there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there...   Hey there... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:45 pm

welcome, I think you will realize that this can be a very expensive sport. the more you mod and upgrade and fab the more it costs to fix it. You can get out without any more than you currently have and have a good time provided the right trails are chosen. You may want to take a right seat sometime as you can learn a lot from it.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Hey there... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the forum   Hey there... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:20 pm

Welcome Gavin, Looks to me like you can already join us and discover the world we travel in. Like Bill said, you already have what it takes, it's a matter about you doing and learning, later fabrication can be based on experience rather that assumptions.

Take a trip into our MeetUp site to learn about us, just click on the gallery link above.

Looking forward to your input and participation
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Hey there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there...   Hey there... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 1:14 am

WELCOME BRO...... 9
Back to top Go down
https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com
Sponsored content

Hey there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there...   Hey there... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free At Last :: Newbie-
Jump to: