Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Nester Wedding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Nester Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Nester Wedding   Nester Wedding Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:22 am

https://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh221/rockn93yj/Nester%20Wedding/
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Nester Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nester Wedding   Nester Wedding Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:25 am

Erick in the Matt pose
Nester Wedding HPIM3220
Nester Wedding IMG_2683
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Nester Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nester Wedding   Nester Wedding Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:23 pm

The "Matt pose" lol! We had a good time right up until my dad's phone call.

I didn't get any more information about my brother until late last night.
This was an email my dad sent out:

Well Vicki finally called tonight and all news is good. He is off the respirator and is awake & talking. He doesn't remember anything. He will be moved to another room in the morning where they will do more tests on his heart. They did put a stent in one artery and he does have coronary artery disease. As to what was or has been done she did not really give us a clue as she was upset & on her way to the car and couldn't remember where she parked in the parking garage. She is supposed to call again tomorrow night.

Thanks for all of your prayers.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Nester Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nester Wedding   Nester Wedding Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:00 pm

you clean up real nice nester, you look like a young john travolta lol! HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL ON THE HONEYMOON dgsagasjfhah
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Nester Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nester Wedding   Nester Wedding Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:53 pm

I had a hell of a good time and it was great to see everyone!! Just think, while we're going through another shitty work week Nester and Emily are living it up in Jamaica!!! They deserve it though - amazing couple mbn
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Nester Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nester Wedding   Nester Wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Update in my brother:

We are back from our visit to the hospital & all seems to be coming along. The real details are that he fell unconscious from the treadmill with his heart stopped & also suffered a concussion on Friday. There was a Dr. on the tread mill in front of him who did CPR until medics arrived. They put a stent in his LAD & he regained consciousness on Sunday. They had his temp lowered to 91 until Sunday morning. He is very weak & has some nausea after eating. He is running a temp of 101 that they are concerned about. Info was given that after CPR you may get pneumonia. He is in good spirits & jokes around. He is slow in responding to a question, but once starts is fine. His memory is still coming back & he remembers from way back ok. They are looking into his eyes but we could get no information. Peg said his eyes are bloodshot. He has staples on the top of his head from the fall. It will be another day before he is out of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Nester Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nester Wedding   Nester Wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Good luck Kat and hang in there! I hope he recovers well and sorry to hear about this.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Nester Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nester Wedding   Nester Wedding Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:07 pm

sorry you and your family have to go through all of this. god bless, everything will be back to normal b-4 you know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nester Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nester Wedding   Nester Wedding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nester Wedding
Page 1 of 1