HomePortalCalendarSearchRegisterFAQLog in

Share | 

anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:31 am

i need to check dated to see if anyone is going out in December, i cant wait until the last minute to tell the wifey

1986 ford 1 ton drivetrain dana 60hp front welded, sterling 10.25 rear. enclosed in a tube frame. ford 460 bb engine on propane. auto c-6 tranny, np 205 transfer case. (it use to be a jeep thing. now its just a thing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?   Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:43 pm

I want to but the calendar is jam packed. I might be able to do a last minute run but it will most likely have to wait till after the holidays I will waiting for snow runs and working on the toyota at Bills

94YJ Tera low 4:1, 4:10's, HP D44 front locked, 8.8 rear locked, 37" Truxus M/T's, custom spring over front/spring under rear, along with other stuff (Trail rig)
00WJ open/open, lifted 31" MTR's (curbcrawler)
84 Toyota Pickup open front, welded rear, 63" chevy rear springs, propane injection, 37" mtr's, 4.7:1 Tcase
07 FORD E350 SD (TOW VAN)

Proud member of MARR (if you don't get it don't ask, it will ask you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonsterS10
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?   Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 pm

I'm out S-10 is sold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?   Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:38 pm

thinga'ma'rig wrote:
i need to check dated to see if anyone is going out in December, i cant wait until the last minute to tell the wifey

when do you want to go?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?   Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:22 pm

not likely, still haven't fixed the wiring problem in the YJ yet. I think I'm out til the first big snow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool

Male

PostSubject: Re: anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?   Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:41 pm

I will check the dates, a snow run sounds good but since i plow in the snow i am limited there as well on my runs Sad only good thing about that is that the snow tends to last allot longer in northern p.a 9

1986 ford 1 ton drivetrain dana 60hp front welded, sterling 10.25 rear. enclosed in a tube frame. ford 460 bb engine on propane. auto c-6 tranny, np 205 transfer case. (it use to be a jeep thing. now its just a thing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?   Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 pm

same here I'm out to about mid feb.

MARR step up or step out

Who me? I didn't do it and you can't prove it.
Also by chance do you have a lighter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?   Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Von - check the dates as soon as you can & let me know.
I can only go out once this month and I got an offer to go with a group next Saturday (the 12th).
I sent you a text - did you get it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kim Matzen
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker

Female
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?   Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:33 am

Could go on the 19th if I get the front axel fixed. Replacement on it's way from a junkyard in Virginia. Finally broke after 5 years and my friend Mark was driving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool

Male

PostSubject: Re: anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:48 pm

i think i can go out on sunday the 27th, [AFTER X-MASS] so if anyone will be there let me know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?   

Back to top Go down

anyone going out for an x-mass run in december?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1