Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Its another dead day.

Go down 
+2
Hunt
makitupthehardway
6 posters
AuthorMessage
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Its another dead day. Empty
PostSubject: Its another dead day.   Its another dead day. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:16 pm

24+ hours with no post. Good to see that most of us are busy doing something. I hate slow days on the board. Sorry I hate my job some days and to come here and there is nothing going on sucks.
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Hunt

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Its another dead day.   Its another dead day. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 pm

I can stir up some more shit with a board member, maybe pick on a new guy, oh wait let me find the pictures of the hooker I beat up after doing a line off her ass.

There you go, that should get some conversation going...
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Its another dead day.   Its another dead day. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:15 am

HOOKER.....she didn't have a penis did she... 4
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Hunt

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Its another dead day.   Its another dead day. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 am

No... at least I don't think so. Although I was doing a lot of Korean coke that night.

All I remember is that I was very upset that this chick had just spilt a drink all over my new baby seal skin coat. I was pissed because it's one of the real nice ones that is lined with the bald eagle down and has the black rhino horn ivory buttons. She promised to make it up to me and...

Well I was just happy I didn't wake up in a bathtub full of ice with my kidney missing.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Its another dead day.   Its another dead day. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 am

there was a guy in our military unit that snuck a hooker into the barracks only to find out that it was a dude. EVERYONE knew because he was showing her/him off on his way in there. when the shit hit the fan everyone was there to witness it. They tried to tell him that it was a dude but he was thinking they were just jealous. He went AWOL after that and never heard from again.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Its another dead day.   Its another dead day. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:37 pm

kat
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Its another dead day.   Its another dead day. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:52 pm

funny stuff lol! thats hilarious
Back to top Go down
Eskimo
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
Eskimo

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Its another dead day.   Its another dead day. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:26 pm

I've been going through the axles in the buggy for the first time since I cleaned and installed them in 2007.. and REALLY regretting putting about 2lbs of grease in each knuckle. Couple all that grease with crappy axle seals, and you get a quart or 2 of nasty goopy mess. I left it draining into a bucket..

Found a slightly kinked brake line on the RF caliper too.. wonder how long it's been like that?

Suppose it could be worse though... $20 of parts after 2-1/2 years of abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its another dead day.   Its another dead day. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its another dead day.
Page 1 of 1