Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Saturday at 6:45 am got a call... Empty
PostSubject: Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...   Saturday at 6:45 am got a call... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 am

woke me out of a deep sleep! I was pissed until i woke up enough to realize it was Home Depot calling about my new riding mower being delivered. Arrived at 7:15 a.m. on a saturday. this should cut the mowing time down considerably and leave more time for wrenching on the Juggy. oh, its a Cub Cadet 20 HP Kohler motor with 46" deck and Hydrostatic drive. I love new toys!
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...   Saturday at 6:45 am got a call... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Sooooooo how is it?!? Hope it has a cup holder. One of the many ridiculous goals in life is for me to have a lawn tractor so I can cut grass sitting on my fat ass while drinking beer. Stupid to some but I HATE mowing the fucking grass. Although I guess part of this goal is to have a big ass yard requiring a riding mower haha.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...   Saturday at 6:45 am got a call... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 pm

He wouldn't know. Its Casey's new ride.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...   Saturday at 6:45 am got a call... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Agreed! Casey loves that mower. I showed him what all the controls do and he went with it. mowed it twice already and came back later just to "drive it around". I just have to mow around the trees and on the small hill near the garage and he does everything else. king
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...   Saturday at 6:45 am got a call... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Locked_N_Loaded wrote:
Sooooooo how is it?!? Hope it has a cup holder. One of the many ridiculous goals in life is for me to have a lawn tractor so I can cut grass sitting on my fat ass while drinking beer. Stupid to some but I HATE mowing the fucking grass. Although I guess part of this goal is to have a big ass yard requiring a riding mower haha.

My one zero turn comes with a cup holder but it pretty much worthless because as your cutting grass at almost 10mph the damn beer goes every where. So you learn to guzzel the beer before you start cutting.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...   Saturday at 6:45 am got a call... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Maybe I'll just get a camelback and fill it with captain and coke...that with some angry white boy music on the gay pod and pushing that mower around won't be so bad then.
Back to top Go down
MonsterS10
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MonsterS10

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...   Saturday at 6:45 am got a call... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:45 pm

the hell with the push mower mine hasnt been started since last year. I just blew the rear out of my cub cadet it might of had something to do with double the HP that it had stock or just the jackass driving i really need to build a new toy soon
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...   Saturday at 6:45 am got a call... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:45 pm

MonsterS10 wrote:
the hell with the push mower mine hasnt been started since last year. I just blew the rear out of my cub cadet it might of had something to do with double the HP that it had stock or just the jackass driving i really need to build a new toy soon

You're gonna have to teach me some of those tricks. more hp is always good
Back to top Go down
MonsterS10
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MonsterS10

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...   Saturday at 6:45 am got a call... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:27 am

It was pretty easy to do it had a horizontal shaft so we pulled out the really tired 8hp engine & installed a 18hp kohler just had to lengthen the frame 8 inches & widen 2 inches & make a adapter for the clutch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...   Saturday at 6:45 am got a call... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday at 6:45 am got a call...
Page 1 of 1