Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

I love stirring the pot...

Go down 
+2
Rockn93YJ
Hunt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunt
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Hunt

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-05

I love stirring the pot... Empty
PostSubject: I love stirring the pot...   I love stirring the pot... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:35 pm

I am busy again stirring the pot and doing my part to keep the ass hats in check.

http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.php/topic,10487.msg70468.html#new

Some of you do not appreciate my E-bully tactics but I know I have a few closet fans.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I love stirring the pot...   I love stirring the pot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:05 am

I don't think that is stirring the pot at all. I think you assessment of the situation was dead on and they were just pissed that they didn't interpret the rules that way themselves. 9
Back to top Go down
MonsterS10
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MonsterS10

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I love stirring the pot...   I love stirring the pot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:30 am

The problem is going to be the people that built their vehicles around the rules might get screwed because if enough people bitch they will change them again then you will have to change classes or change your vehicle so watch how much stirring is done. I like to wind people up to I had alittle birdie tell me you would have done alot better at the comp if you got the sand out of your clit lol!
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I love stirring the pot...   I love stirring the pot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:44 am

NICE JOB HUNT AND GRASON...
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: I love stirring the pot...   I love stirring the pot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:32 pm

so what were saying is as long as you and a square tube sub frame, looks something like a vehicle and has less then 40's you can run class three. class three is supposed to be between pro mod and stock mod class. why would a promod rig beable to run in it. so soon rcrocs is going to be 2 buggy classes and 2 stock classes. where are all the trail rigs going to fit in
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: I love stirring the pot...   I love stirring the pot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:03 pm

there really does need to be better refinement of the class 3. As the rules are interpreted in various ways it will lead to better refinement of the rules. This is all part of the process.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I love stirring the pot...   I love stirring the pot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 pm

rockdw72 wrote:
so what were saying is as long as you and a square tube sub frame, looks something like a vehicle and has less then 40's you can run class three. class three is supposed to be between pro mod and stock mod class. why would a promod rig beable to run in it. so soon rcrocs is going to be 2 buggy classes and 2 stock classes. where are all the trail rigs going to fit in

They aren't going to fit in. Like any race series that starts the hay day is normally the first couple of years. After that time it turns in to costly venture and the rules stamp out all the details and it becomes all about drivers skill not how they can twist the rules. I just hope that I have to chance to invest the time for comp one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: I love stirring the pot...   I love stirring the pot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Could do minimum weight restrictions on class 3, or max wheelbase. def needs to be refinement of the rules. Class 3 should retain the stock frame IMO
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: I love stirring the pot...   I love stirring the pot... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
Could do minimum weight restrictions on class 3, or max wheelbase. def needs to be refinement of the rules. Class 3 should retain the stock frame IMO

Atleast between motor mounts and behind the front seat. They wouldn't have let him in class three if it was anybody else. Last year they wouldn't let a yj in class 2 cause it had coils set up like a tj. No advantage over anybody else
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love stirring the pot...   I love stirring the pot... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love stirring the pot...
Page 1 of 1