Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend

Go down 
+2
Locked_N_Loaded
Rockn93YJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend   Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:02 pm

should be 5 laps 9.5 miles/lap. they like the go fast stuff and the mud. Knuckles are replaced on the Juggy...twice! putting the cap on the hub and realized i didn't put the axles in, DUH!. sway bar links were loose. front upper control arm was loose by about 3 threads. Steering mount is back on the axle. put loctite on everything. scooped out half a bucket of mud from the cab. I spent about 2 hours getting the axles squared under teh vehicle again. still got a little too much toe out on the passenger front wheel but I'll fix that sometime this week. Couldn't install the residual valves, didn't have the right adapter. gotta pick up a few parts tomorrow. I've got time tues and thurs to finish it up.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend   Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Busy day! I wish you lived closer so it'd be easier for me to get my ass down to help you. I must say you definitely had a "Nick moment" not putting the axle in. This race is going to be an absolute blast!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend   Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:45 am

Heading to Rausch today and staying at camp comfort. Check in/registration is all done by the line mt guys at the yellow gate down from the old office. I'm going to meet Kim at Rausch around 1 today. I need to do a test drive since I added a spare tire on teh back and did a LOT of alignment work.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend   Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:05 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
MonsterS10
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MonsterS10

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend   Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Good luck guys & girl can't make this
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend   Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Thanks all! Test drive went well, we have brakes! 2# residual valves front and rear did the trick. Nick is an animal behind the wheel! if the Juggy holds up then we should do well.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend   Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Nice!
Good luck in the race tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend   Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:42 pm

GOOD LUCK! king
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend   Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Vids are UP! commercial is like 15 seconds, annoying but unlimited file storage.
http://www.veoh.com/myprofile/videos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend   Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Line mountain Race at Rausch this weekend
Page 1 of 1