Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Anyone need a big couch?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
big94GMC
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
big94GMC

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Anyone need a big couch? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone need a big couch?   Anyone need a big couch? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:44 pm

I moved into a new place, and my old couch is too big for the room I have, so it's available and up for grabs. I got this from my parents, and I've had it for three years, and have really liked it. It's made by Lane Furniture, it's an "L" shaped three piece couch (see pic), seats alot of people, and both the end seats recline. Very comfortable. By my calculations, it is roughly 8'1" from the corner to each end, and is about 3'4" from the wall to the front edge of the couch. It is already disassembled and sitting by the door waiting a new home. Comes from a non-smoking house. House had one dog. The seat-back on the left side is sagged back about two or three inches (see pic), but it's not noticeable when sitting in the seat, and everything operations/functions normal. I forgot to mention, this is a dark blue color, and, I do not know what kind of fabric it is....it's a soft polyester/cotton blend. The couch does have a few markings (like a white spot on the back of the middle piece where it was rubbing against the wall for years, and some tears on the fabric that hides the underside of the couch), but the seating surfaces look and feel great!! There are still alotta ass hours left in this thing! haha

Anyway, it's located in Sterling, VA, and I'd like $375 for it. I prefer you come and pick it up, but if necessary I can talk about delivery. Hit me up, and lemme know.

Anyone need a big couch? Couchforsale1

Anyone need a big couch? Couchforsale2

Anyone need a big couch? Couchforsale3
Back to top Go down
http://www.virginiakrawlers.com/forums/index.php
big94GMC
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
big94GMC

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Anyone need a big couch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone need a big couch?   Anyone need a big couch? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:10 pm

This is gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.virginiakrawlers.com/forums/index.php

Anyone need a big couch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For sale :: Items for sale-
Jump to: