Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Spring Chicks - THE CHICKS ARE GOING TO THE DOGS!

Go down 

Will You or Your SO Be Attending?
Yes
Spring Chicks - THE CHICKS ARE GOING TO THE DOGS! I_vote_lcap57%Spring Chicks - THE CHICKS ARE GOING TO THE DOGS! I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
Spring Chicks - THE CHICKS ARE GOING TO THE DOGS! I_vote_lcap14%Spring Chicks - THE CHICKS ARE GOING TO THE DOGS! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Spring Chicks - THE CHICKS ARE GOING TO THE DOGS! I_vote_lcap29%Spring Chicks - THE CHICKS ARE GOING TO THE DOGS! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
MaxRox
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
MaxRox

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Spring Chicks - THE CHICKS ARE GOING TO THE DOGS! Empty
PostSubject: Spring Chicks - THE CHICKS ARE GOING TO THE DOGS!   Spring Chicks - THE CHICKS ARE GOING TO THE DOGS! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 8:51 pm

We are changing venues and qualifications for the Spring Chicks Run. We are heading to the Big Dogs Ice Breaker Event. This will be a modifies vehicle run only. 33" tires or bigger, 3+" lift, locked. This is a Big Dogs open wheelin' event, so even if you are not able to run with the chicks, you can still come on out and have some fun. Big Dogs has trails for all levels of drivers.

Check for information online at http://www.bigdogsoff...

Big Dogs Ice Breaker Winchester VA
April 28,29 2007

NOTE: FOR WINCHESTER events there is a $25.00 per person, land use/camping fee for this event. Kids less than three feet tall, independent of age, are $10 per weekend. Includes trail access, campsite, hot showers, rifle range, hiking, fishing, use of grounds. Paid on site.
Back to top Go down

Spring Chicks - THE CHICKS ARE GOING TO THE DOGS!
Page 1 of 1