Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show

Go down 
+12
makitupthehardway
mdcj7
killerisdead
Locked_N_Loaded
md4wheelin
projblacknblue
lloyder05
Twisted Willys
Chris Taylor
connordanny
Rockn93YJ
The Devil Dog
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisted Willys
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Twisted Willys

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-10

12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:44 pm

$5.00 spectator fee at gate I beleive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DLLME
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:49 pm

That is correct Dave! Spectors pay $5.00, participants that want to play in the course or display their rigs for show pay more. It's all worth it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:49 pm

Oh ok gotcha...so if you register with your rig i'd assume that's covered?
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:05 pm

Twisted Willys wrote:
Still only 7 or 8 going ?
No I think there will be more, just don't have their commitments. Some people are note computer savey. I would love to win the club throphy for the most club memberss attended. Therefore, even if you show up for an hour you get to vote in, the main tent has the club registration log, thats where you fill in the info, and have fun buy raffle tickets, you might win a vrey nice prize. For the guys that know who Betree is, I don't know if she will be there since she is now on her own, I would imagine she might be.
Back to top Go down
twaustintcbc
Open/Open
Open/Open

Male
Number of posts : 12
Emploi : USMC
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:52 pm

Not going to be able to make it this weekend we are doing a fundraiser for the students Birthday Ball this weekend so me and my young Devil Dogs will be at the Abingdon Wal-Mart conducting the monthly car wash if anyone is coming through this way stop buy and we will shine you up.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 7:10 pm

I should get their around 11or so and will probly hang out for a few hours to watch everything going on.
Back to top Go down
lloyder05
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
lloyder05

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 7:18 pm

I'll be there along w/ Joe Milano. Should get there around 10, and will have to leave about 3. Let us know how we can help during that time.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Open/Open
Open/Open
Jessica

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 8:25 am

Hi guys, long time no chat.
We are totally interested in going.
We might camp. Where is everone staying?
If we can't make plans at the last minute, we will probably just come Sunday.
Don't have a club tee yet. Maybe I will just stick a bumper sticker on my shirt. sdsfhhgdigdhfo
I will definitely come to the tent and hang out.
It will be nice to meet people finally. I haven't been very good at coming to any meets yet. Still haven't gotten any mods to the WJ.
Talk to you soon.
-Jessie
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:11 am

Jessica wrote:
Hi guys, long time no chat.
We are totally interested in going.
We might camp. Where is everone staying?
If we can't make plans at the last minute, we will probably just come Sunday.
Don't have a club tee yet. Maybe I will just stick a bumper sticker on my shirt. sdsfhhgdigdhfo
I will definitely come to the tent and hang out.
It will be nice to meet people finally. I haven't been very good at coming to any meets yet. Still haven't gotten any mods to the WJ.
Talk to you soon.
-Jessie
Good to hear from you again, The camping area is noted on the map, Vince and I will set up closess to the bathroom and showers, that pouts us closer to the entrance gate too. Will select an electrical section that way we can plug in some fans if it gets to hot and stuff. I also get to work with my laptop. See you there.

As for the Shirts; I have woman tank tops in medium, large, xlg I think I forgot not many have asked for them lately.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Open/Open
Open/Open
Jessica

Female

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:54 pm

Oh cool. I'll take a lg. tank - pay you when I get there?
Then i can just change right intot it. Yippee.
Still contemplating whether to come and camp or jsut come sun.
They probably don't want you to being your dog to the fairgrounds so that may decide it. I will check the website.
Either way see you there. sdsfhhgdigdhfo
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Open/Open
Open/Open
Jessica

Female

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:28 am

Oh no we missed you. Got there Sun at noon. Walked around forever trying to find you guys.
Finally ran into someone who said you had taken the tent down already.
Bummer.
We rode up in tandem with Veronica and Patty. Ended up having a caravan.
Sorry I never got to meet anybody.
Definitely still want the shirt - let me know the best way to get it from you.
-Jessie
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:32 am

I had a great time at the York show on Sunday.
I went through the obstacle course a few times, but the 3rd time was the charm. About 1/2 way through the rock course I blew the u-joint on the driver side axle shaft and broke the yoke on the inner shaft. Of course there were about 200 people sitting on the bleachers watching me!jkfg
...And my spare axle shaft and all my tools were sitting in my basement in Baltimore:ghjgutjd:
One of the spotters strapped me off the rocks and I limped it off the course to the closest flat parking spot.
I walked around to a few vendos and found a hub/shaft/ujoint assembly for the D30 for $25. I pulled the wheel and brakes off and my Dad tracked down the 13mm 12 point we needed and 20 mins later I was running again.
I guess if you're gonna break something the PA Jeep show is the place to do it!
Oh yeah, my spare shafts are going back in the Jeep tonight for the next emergency.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:19 pm

Jessica wrote:
Oh no we missed you. Got there Sun at noon. Walked around forever trying to find you guys.
Finally ran into someone who said you had taken the tent down already.
Bummer.
We rode up in tandem with Veronica and Patty. Ended up having a caravan.
Sorry I never got to meet anybody.
Definitely still want the shirt - let me know the best way to get it from you.
-Jessie
I was there to the close. Veronica should have told you I was in the O course guiding people through the rocks and taking pictures of the event. Non-the-less did you have fun? I have the Special club t-shirts with me almost 24/7. what size do you need and how many. You can pake payment to the paypal account accordingly.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:22 pm

connordanny wrote:
I had a great time at the York show on Sunday.
I went through the obstacle course a few times, but the 3rd time was the charm. About 1/2 way through the rock course I blew the u-joint on the driver side axle shaft and broke the yoke on the inner shaft. Of course there were about 200 people sitting on the bleachers watching me!jkfg
...And my spare axle shaft and all my tools were sitting in my basement in Baltimore:ghjgutjd:
One of the spotters strapped me off the rocks and I limped it off the course to the closest flat parking spot.
I walked around to a few vendos and found a hub/shaft/ujoint assembly for the D30 for $25. I pulled the wheel and brakes off and my Dad tracked down the 13mm 12 point we needed and 20 mins later I was running again.
I guess if you're gonna break something the PA Jeep show is the place to do it!
Oh yeah, my spare shafts are going back in the Jeep tonight for the next emergency.
Sorry to hear that Danny...I didn't see you the hole day. I had the air compressor with me and all the tools you needed, should have ask them to page me on the speaker. But I am glad they jhelp you out and you got back home.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Willys
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Twisted Willys

Male

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:06 pm

Had a great time at the show! Way bigger than I expected. WOW, those prizes where not your average raffle items! (Didnt win any though).
Took home a second place trophy for class 10. cheers Not sure what could have beat me. (Didn't mean for that to sound that cocky) just was a small class with not much all that extreme. I probably missed something setting among the tents and trailers that surrounded class 10 area. Cant wait for next year,they put on a GREAT SHOW!
I maxed the ramp but got a low score due to my wheel base. The guy runnin' it thought I was rollin' over in the first 4' when he saw the body swing off to the side! He got excited yellin' "STOP!,STOP!" then he(and the crowd) laughed at himself when he saw what was goin' on. He later appoligized to me sayin' he wasn't expecting anything like that! That kind of reaction is pretty cool!
Hey Tico, Hows that tan feelin today? You put in alot of time in the sun!
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:05 pm

Twisted Willys wrote:
Had a great time at the show! Way bigger than I expected. WOW, those prizes where not your average raffle items! (Didnt win any though).
Took home a second place trophy for class 10. cheers Not sure what could have beat me. (Didn't mean for that to sound that cocky) just was a small class with not much all that extreme. I probably missed something setting among the tents and trailers that surrounded class 10 area. Cant wait for next year,they put on a GREAT SHOW!
I maxed the ramp but got a low score due to my wheel base. The guy runnin' it thought I was rollin' over in the first 4' when he saw the body swing off to the side! He got excited yellin' "STOP!,STOP!" then he(and the crowd) laughed at himself when he saw what was goin' on. He later appoligized to me sayin' he wasn't expecting anything like that! That kind of reaction is pretty cool!
Hey Tico, Hows that tan feelin today? You put in alot of time in the sun!

Man I felt like someone put me in a toaster and forgot me. When I got to my cousins house, took a shower and saw myself in the mirror I didn't recognized me. My face was red as a tomatoe, my lips got sunburn, my arms got darker (no tanning bed here). Since I has tube socks on the bottom of my feet got a white gost effect, hahaha. I had a gran time too. I appreciate your participation and extremly happy you palced in 2nd place for your first time.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:33 pm

just wanted to let you danny I wasn't laughing at you. I was just pointing to say you finnally made it on the rocks. I didn't know you broke something. I ran into someone I used to wheel with and he was up at RC this weekend till he broke a cromo 44 shaft so he stopped at the show on the way home to pick up a shaft.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:18 pm

rockdw72 wrote:
just wanted to let you danny I wasn't laughing at you. I was just pointing to say you finnally made it on the rocks. I didn't know you broke something. I ran into someone I used to wheel with and he was up at RC this weekend till he broke a cromo 44 shaft so he stopped at the show on the way home to pick up a shaft.

HaHa.. The rocks were fun while they lasted. Now I have plenty of spare D30 parts scratch

What was he doing that he broke a chromo 44?
Back to top Go down
Twisted Willys
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Twisted Willys

Male

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:46 pm

I'm sure most of you have checked it out already, but if not, jeepfan.com has very good show pic.s of almost everything. My personal favorite is the FCJ, thats nice!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:04 pm

Hey Nick they got a pic of me and you waiting in line for the course 9

Last edited by on Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:33 am

Dave you will love the coverage of you on this link:
http://www.offroaders.com/album/shows/All-Breeds/07-2007/Twisted-Willys.html

12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Sea-o-Jeeps Now that's a lot of Jeeps
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:03 pm

Joe, what line?? I don't remember any line...wait...you must mean the 1.5 hour long line! Hahah...sweet pic though I remember that chick taking the pic. The coverage on the willy's is sweet too!!! You should be proud tico - good attention for the MRR with the willy's and the show tj.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:22 pm

Yea Nick, I am very proud of the members that participated in this event and most assurely the ones that won. I couldn't be happier with the attention we are getting still. But it really puts it right it's about the members and our way of being. I was told reecently by a member of another club not to be mentioned that he selected our club to join because we were not stuck up or to proud to associated with others that had lesser equipted vehicles. That is what we project a true brotherhood.

Dave Leasure has every reason to be proud and tall, his rig is awesome! I never seen anything so twisted in my life. He should have won first place just on that fact he had a unique rig. But I am sure he is just as happy. Vince was absolutly overwelm by his selection as over all winner, he has being entring these events for a long time, every year is something new and this year he stood out like a champ. Way to go guys, and I must tell to the ladies, thanks you for your support, because if you don't let them work on thier rigs, they would not have achived that level.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:15 pm

That's why I'm a member...i remember when i met you on the first trail ride at rausch and was explaining it to you...the politics and bs of the other clubs made them lose the original purpose of a club. Definetley a great group we have and are apart of and i hope it doesn't change!!
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:49 pm

I swear the lady in pics 34 and 74 was right in front of me at the adams thing. She had gotten the jeep a just a short time ago and she wanted to go over the cars but was very apprehensive. She whet over smiling the whole time then quickly swung back into do it again. Looks like its real easy to get hooked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show   12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next