Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

August 11th @ RC

Go down 
+9
rockdw72
4jeepnuts
thinga'ma'rig
makitupthehardway
Allium
md4wheelin
twaustintcbc
The Devil Dog
SLOPAR
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SLOPAR
Open/Locker
Open/Locker

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-07-24

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:58 pm

I see two Jeepers are in for sure. Of the two, what trails are you guys looking to run? I am into running the blues and blacks. What happens if we get less than the "five" minimum?
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:25 pm

You will come to now that we can ride with just 2 member rigs, but let time take its course, people just get started late in replies or confirming thier participation. You know the "PROCRASTINATORS"

OK, so we meet at Tom's on Saturday and off to Rausch Creek, Gooseberry for a quick breakfast and to the park.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
twaustintcbc
Open/Open
Open/Open

Male
Number of posts : 12
Emploi : USMC
Registration date : 2007-07-11

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: I am good for August   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 6:58 pm

As of now I am good for the 11th weekend however the duty roster is not posted yet so it is tenative. Will give a definite thumbs up once the roster is posted at work. I also have a few more friends interested in coming up for the next run to RC and am getting them involved with the forumn and checking out the clubs website, all Jeep nuts so hopefully, I will get the 4 or 5 Marines on base with thier Jeeps out with the club in Ausgust. (My 8411 skills are coming back, give me a mission statement Tico and I will run with it!! Just don't ask me for my Data Analysis at the end of the month.) study
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:21 pm

since it will be mandys first time out with her jeep were going to stick with greens and blues so she can get to know how to wheel the new rig and not put no new dents in it. you know how women drivers are jjjjjjjjjjj Wink
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:20 pm

More marines? Dang hide everything cause theyre either gonna try to salute it or eat it!
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:22 pm

sorry guys i really want to get out and wheel with all the new guys but i will be at Jeeps on the beach.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:58 pm

twaustintcbc wrote:
As of now I am good for the 11th weekend however the duty roster is not posted yet so it is tenative. Will give a definite thumbs up once the roster is posted at work. I also have a few more friends interested in coming up for the next run to RC and am getting them involved with the forumn and checking out the clubs website, all Jeep nuts so hopefully, I will get the 4 or 5 Marines on base with thier Jeeps out with the club in Ausgust. (My 8411 skills are coming back, give me a mission statement Tico and I will run with it!! Just don't ask me for my Data Analysis at the end of the month.) study
Razz hahahaha, that was good. your mission should you choose to accept it is to identify, select and introduce friends that will live up to our code, the code of brotherhood. 8411's are just silver tunge devils are they? hjkgghfghfghdgdhdfdh
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:02 pm

makitupthehardway wrote:
sorry guys i really want to get out and wheel with all the new guys but i will be at Jeeps on the beach.
Have fun fishing out there. The good thing abou t the club is that we have diverified to the point where we are confertable with each other. having a group represent us out in North Carolina while the rest are up town at the Rausch is great. Have fun down there.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:03 pm

Allium wrote:
More marines? Dang hide everything cause theyre either gonna try to salute it or eat it!
Wacht it Gill we might steel your Jeep too! hehehehehe. jocolor
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:45 am

I WILL BE THERE FOR THIS ONE 9 . wich is cool, i can meet some more people, it has been awhile since i was able to go on the same date as a club run. BUT,I CAN ONLY RUN SUNDAY driving2
Back to top Go down
4jeepnuts
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
4jeepnuts

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-02

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:41 pm

Count me in on this one we'll be there. Should be coming out Fri night, wheeling Sat and Sun.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:45 pm

SLOPAR wrote:
I see two Jeepers are in for sure. Of the two, what trails are you guys looking to run? I am into running the blues and blacks. What happens if we get less than the "five" minimum?
It has been our experience that selecting trail before hand doesn't work. Why usually make that determination on site, after we have evaluated who is there and with what. Don't worry you will get your leaks in.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:56 pm

I will be there on sunday
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:14 pm

looks like I'm going to miss this trip also Sad . Details are killing me and I have to finish things that I can get mesurements then order parts needed
by next weekend the front should be done
Back to top Go down
twaustintcbc
Open/Open
Open/Open

Male
Number of posts : 12
Emploi : USMC
Registration date : 2007-07-11

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Got it.   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:37 pm

Mission is clear: SCREEN TO DISQUALIFY then I will send them to the boss for rescreening hjkgghfghfghdgdhdfdh Right now everything looks good for the Aug run.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:44 pm

hey randy , are you running sunday also, i would hate to miss you again 9 i would like to see if i can keep up wit you lk
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:06 pm

Good luck keeping up with the :minit: its stacked. I didnt knwo that randy was going to make the club run.

I will be at the beach. mbn mbn mbn mbn
Back to top Go down
SLOPAR
Open/Locker
Open/Locker

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:10 am

So, who is planning on camping on Sat. night and downing some beers?
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:53 am

mmmm,beers king , i wish i could. randy responded to the meetup site in the calender section saying he would be there, i hope he shows, we have been hit and miss all the time
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:19 am

Love to stay over but remembered my wifes birthday is sunday. Her friend bailed me out saturday but if I am not there all day sunday Im toast. If it was my birthday a "Its Ok honey - take the day by yourself and spend it in the woods, Ill have dinner ready when ever you get home" would be my perfect day. I dont understand why its not for her.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:50 am

Yeah I want to spend the Labor day weekend wheeling and its the weekend of the girlfriends B-day so she picks what we do for her birthday weekend.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:59 am

Solutions are every where, celebrate their brithday bafore the event that way you can clear the weekend. It's not so much the day, it's the time and thought you put into their special day. flower, restaurant, facial or pedicure, things lke that, give them a royal treat and I am almost sure you can have your weekend to wheel. Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
SLOPAR
Open/Locker
Open/Locker

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:42 pm

And the Pres. must REALLY mean it to type it three times....... jjjjjjjjjjj
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:27 pm

Not really the system is having a hickup! study
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:09 pm

who all is going to be their on sat. As for camping thats up in the air. If enough people want to do it I'll bring my camper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

August 11th @ RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 11th @ RC   August 11th @ RC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 11th @ RC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next