Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Big Dogs 2007 schedule

Go down 
+8
MYYJROX
MaxRox
thinga'ma'rig
connordanny
Locked_N_Loaded
ne14jpn
makitupthehardway
Rockn93YJ
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BEATUPRUBICON
Open/Open
Open/Open
BEATUPRUBICON

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:45 pm

hey kat can i run in your group. ONLY THE HARD TRAILS FOR ME!!!!!! was going to roll with KGB but would rather ride with MMR
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:58 pm

Fine with me. You are always fun to watch with the "drive it like you stole it attitude".
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 9:19 pm

Here is the response I got from John at Big Dogs:
Tell everyone not to worry. Just come out. I enjoy having an event like this and being with the 4WD community that I am not a stickler for strictness. Meaning, I will accommodate a group like yours to your fullest wishes. (Almost, you can't have me!!) It's too much fun not to work things out.

You can run together as your own group. Or I may have to place you with another group of same capability if I don't have enough guides. Never-the-less, you'll get what you want. I show registrations for: Meneghini, Bierman, Fisher, Connor, Pierre-Sobwick.

For registrations a person has to follow the directions. Must e-mail to registration@bigdogsoffroad.com Can't send it any other way by e-mail
If they want they can register & pay at the event, check or cash.

Be sure to invite me to your campfire Friday or Saturday night so I can show you (them) how easy going I am. Only in the Survival course do I get bear.

It's all good!! JH

Tony - I had no success getting your registration to go through either so I let John know how it keeps getting kicked back. I'll try again in a day or two but if it doesn't go through you can just register that day. Just bring a copy of your PayPal receipt # with you to show you have already paid.

Obviously we won't have any problems so everyone can stop worrying & focus on getting ready to have a blast on & off the trails! king
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 10:03 pm

jeepchic

Thanks Kat!
One less headache....
John seems like a cool guy
I can't wait for next weekend!
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 10:31 pm

my rider changed his mind, he said he is now going, he will be at my house at 5:30 am saterday morning. you all will enjoy his company and he is bringing his guitar and some stogies (cigars) to the campfire (awesome). 9 BILL , WE STILL NEED YOU THERE IF YOUR PART DOES NOT COME IN, SO WORK IT OUT WITH KAT . mbn
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:29 am

I will be sorry to miss this event, I will be there in spirit and wish you all well in your journey there and back. Please be carefull and have lots of fun. Take plenty of photos for those of us that will be envious for missing it.

Tico
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 10:47 pm

Thanks for trying Kat... at least I know it is not just me. The email addy you posted is deifferant than the form... but oh well..study

Anyway... I am all packed already... just have to load it in the jeep... I am THAT psyched I guess.cheers

I am planning on heading out after work (6ish) Friday night... so I should be getting down there by 9PM... I just want to get there early to offload all the gear so I am not dragging it on the trails alll day long.

Is anyone else going friday who wants to meet up? Just curious.

See you there:mn:
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
MaxRox
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
MaxRox

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 7:47 am

Hey Tony,

You stayin' in the camper with Joe? If that is your plan, you might want to consider picking the camper up and taking with you on Friday. As it stands, Danny is bringing the camper on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 9:21 am

Hey Tony - I sent it again last night & this time it didn't come back. The address I sent to first is the one he put in the email he sent me but I sent it to what was on the site & looks like it went through this time. What can I say - jeepchic .
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 9:46 pm

MaxRox wrote:
Hey Tony,

You stayin' in the camper with Joe? If that is your plan, you might want to consider picking the camper up and taking with you on Friday. As it stands, Danny is bringing the camper on Saturday.

I am bringing a tent down for Friday night... I would bring the camper for Joe, but no hitch... small oversight I guess...asdyuysigidfdjbisd
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 8:07 am

Okay so ARB has not sent my parts to fix the compressor. They were ordered over 3 weeks ago and don't return any calls so I am a happy camper. dhhfsdhfjsddsf
I could put an air tank on and run the lines to that but I'm going to ocean city to do some golfing today through Friday. It looks like I will not be going on this trip unless something magical happens. Oh and anyone thinking about buying an ARB compressor, learn from my mistake. If I could go back I would install a york compressor or something similar with a reserve tank and skip the ARB compressor all together. The plastic pieces in the compressor crumbled and need replaced. THis is very disappointing since I hardly use the thing at all. You definitely should not use the arb compressor to inflate tires as it will overheat and damage the plastic parts. Lesson learned. Unless I see you guys this weekend have a safe trip.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 7:44 pm

i thought you were going to ride with kat on the trails at bigdogs if yours was still down and we were going to pick you up or meet up with you on the way sat. morning, if you dont mind a back seat in an extended cab pickup i can still pick you up if kat goes down early on friday
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 8:18 pm

Don't think he's a real big fan of being a passenger & he didn't want to take my compressor. The best plan would be for him to bring his Jeep & be a passenger/spotter on Saturday & then Saturday after wheelin pull my compressor & put it in his Jeep & I'll be a passenger on Sunday. That way everybody drives & one day of wheelin is better than none. Everybody knows I don't mind being a passenger or sharing parts so that everyone can have fun (right Rich!). Bill, it's up to you. It would be a shame for you to miss this if you didn't have to. The offer is there.
Back to top Go down
MaxRox
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
MaxRox

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 9:26 pm

Hey Bill,

You can always ride bitch and pull cable for me... Of course, won't be much cable pulling if you are up to your talents ass a spotter. driving2
Besides, the Wild Rumpus around the campfire won't be the same without you. Question We'll all be there. Question is... Will you? No hotel management to slow us down this time. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:01 pm

Bill... I know alllll about dhhfsdhfjsddsf Service...

I got my locker... but Eaton is making me go through a distrubutor for the parts I need to fix it... been waiting over a week just for a quote.

I called Eaton... they gave me the part numbers, and the dist. Called the dist. and he was the most clueless person I ever spoke with. Didn't know the product, or if he could get the parts. I gave him the part numbers... at first he didn't even ask for my phone number or anything... I had to offer it so he could call me back.

I called him again today and he didn't even remember speaking to me last week... sounded just as clueless as before. I gave him the time and date so it would be easier to find in his email sent box to eaton...

He called me back 2 hours later to say I will have a price tomorrow.. but still no parts.

So as I expected... I will be locker-less this weekend... but soon... very soon...skull mbn
Back to top Go down
BEATUPRUBICON
Open/Open
Open/Open
BEATUPRUBICON

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:10 pm

kat how many camp sites are there going to be? wondering if I'm going to stay the night or do a day thing.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:19 pm

We have 7 but Bobbi is going to try to get more. Don't worry about it - there will be space for ya. Some people are sleepin in their trucks so we can double up spots if we need to.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 10:54 am

Hey Bill,
Not sure if you can check the board from OC, but would a portable compressor that clips to the battery work to air up your lockers. I know Von has one rigged from his console that way. we could ratchet strap the compressor to the passenger side floor and run the cables out the door and under the hood to the battery. If so you are welcome to use mine for the weekend. It might take some rigging to get the blue lines connected to it, but we could come up with something.
Just tryin to brainstorm for you!

Danny
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 8:01 pm

Joe/Bobbi - Change of plans... go figure...

Work sprung a last minute party on me for late tomorrow night that needs A LOT of A/V work done... some kind of comedy club set up. So I won't be getting out early enough to make the trek Friday Night.

Laurie and I are running the guantlet early Sat. AM...

Sorry for the short notice... see you on Sat. AM. Hopefully I can hook up with the rest of the convoy rolling out, but we shall see.

T
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 8:48 pm

anyone is allways welcome to meet up with us sat morn.. just let us know so we look for you. also bill if you want us to stop by then call me at 443-250 5434 before sat. morn, hope you go driving2
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 10:06 am

me and danny are leaving sat moring so whoever wants to meet up along the way let us know.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 12:11 pm

I'll be leaving Reading, PA between 4:30-5:00. Should end up there sometime before 9. Looks like the weather is gonna be pretty sweet with the exception of tonight. If anybody needs to get ahold of me feel free to call my cell at any time 610-207-8514. I'll see you all there 9
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 9:53 pm

If there is anyone out there who is leaving tomorrow & wanted to join our little convoy (& I haven't already talked to ya), please let me know. You'll be able to hook up with us in Perry Hall, Towson, or at I70 but I'll have to let you know where & when to be there. Bobbi & Nick are already in VA & I've been told we are in Campground III, Site 54 so you can find us if you are going it alone.

Kyle - never really knew what you were doing so expecting to see you there.
Eric O - I called & got your VM. If I don't her from you tonight I'll just look for you there - call me if your plans change & you aren't coming but you definitely have a right seat with me
Bill - call Von or myself to let us know if you are coming or not so we know whether to get you on the way or & just wave as we drive by

Last edited by on Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 10:35 pm

I am definitely out for this trip. sorry everyone but it is late friday, just got back from the ocean and not going to try to rig a tank to make it work for the weekend. I will have to catch the next trip. Danny, yes a portable compressor or tank would work but would take some time to put together and I'm exhausted. Hope you all have a great trip and I will catch ya later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Dogs 2007 schedule   Big Dogs 2007 schedule - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Dogs 2007 schedule
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4