Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

MY LUCK SUCKS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: MY LUCK SUCKS!   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:52 pm

Well, my luck hasn’t changed any, now my Jeep is giving me a hissy fit, driving last week and enjoying the nice summer weather, got to good for me, My engine light came on and a slight misfire began to occur, the shop changed the plugs, wires and rotor cap and rotor, thought they had it licked, wrong! I took it for a test drive and still have the service light on and the slight hesitation. Can figure what is wrong yet, days close in on me and I am having a major COW!

My wife won’t give me her Jeep because she needs it this weekend; the trailer is down until I replace all 4 tires. Wait it gets better! The shock mount on my rear driver upper side is cracked and I can’t install the new 5150 Beltsine shock, until it is welded back. The Transmission is slapping in gear when I take it from Park into drive and I am experiencing a swaying effect right to left and back, due to the rear sway bar being bend on the upper frame bolt area. Life success to be me, but aside from all this I am happy that everything is falling into place for the ADA Fund Raiser.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: re   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:15 pm

Do you want to throw it on my trailer and run it up to Vince? Call me tommorow.. What code is it?
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LUCK SUCKS!   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:16 pm

if you need to borrow a trailer for the weekened let me know.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LUCK SUCKS!   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:39 pm

md4wheelin wrote:
if you need to borrow a trailer for the weekened let me know.
That is a yes, Thank you! but aren't you using yours?
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LUCK SUCKS!   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:43 pm

UPNOVER wrote:
Do you want to throw it on my trailer and run it up to Vince? Call me tommorow.. What code is it?
I don't know what the code is, they can't clear the code at the store, what ever it is. Thanks but they promissed my Jeep would be ready before I need it on Friday, Sad

So, I will wait, until then,
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LUCK SUCKS!   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:52 pm

Joe has two. Good luck with the shop.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LUCK SUCKS!   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:01 pm

Well they took it to the Adams Shop and ofcourse as they turn the dam key the light goes out! The general consensous is that it's probably the O2 censor causing a mis-read due to a header leak, allowing cold air bak in, thus the computer allowing more fuel to the engine than it needs. But we will see, I just ordered the new tires for the trailer, keeping my fingers crossed....
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LUCK SUCKS!   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:24 pm

By-the-way, anyone seen the new Low-Range Magazine? They gave us an AD space advertising the ADA Fundraiser on Page 64. Some how they got a picture of me climbinig the dirt pyle, nice shot if I say so myself. So, here is hope we have a great turn out. I think I am ready for just about anything.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LUCK SUCKS!   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:12 pm

Mine did the same thing when I had a cracked exhaust manifold. It will run a little funny but should be okay. I would fix it cause it takes power away from the motor.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LUCK SUCKS!   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:23 pm

Mine did the same thing. Ran really rough and then the light came one. I unhooked the battery to reset the codes and it was fine for another tank of gas. eventually replaced the header and all was fine. by the way unhooking the sensor does not fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LUCK SUCKS!   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:39 pm

OK, Got the Jeep backm it's running and the light is gone. One out of two situations fixed. Ordered new tires for the trailer, waiting for their arrival, (Thanks Von for the info). Then is off to Jiffy Hitch to get them installed, and maybe change the bearing too. Unless someone knows of a cheapper place to go for the tire install.

I had little to no hair before this, now I got none...no just joking...Larry don't laugh... you aint got any, anyway! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MY LUCK SUCKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY LUCK SUCKS!   MY LUCK SUCKS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY LUCK SUCKS!
Page 1 of 1