Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Empty
PostSubject: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:27 pm

Anyone that can help me find these parts will be my hero. Very Happy

I bought a Dana 44 and I'm getting it cut down to waggy spec. That way I can run waggy axles upgrade easy and quick. But I'm doing this on as tight of a budget as I can due to that I'm trying to save money for a house in the spring. So please keep your eye out and remember me if you see these parts out and about.

-4:10 gears for a HP Ford (Got it, thanks Matt)
-Locker for a 30 spline Dana 44
-stock axles out of a Grand Wagoneer (if I get the rest of the parts before I get these I might run to one of the PA junk yards to get me by)
-Heavy Duty Tie rod and Drag link (might make my own if Bill or someone can help)

Thanks

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:58 pm

you have a pm.............
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:42 pm

still working on getting all the listed Items.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:05 pm

There is a narrow track version and a reg version of the wagoneer you going to want the narrow track to be around the same width as the 8.8. I don't remember what years the narrow track came in.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:11 pm

Well I have the dana 44 front from a F250 and but just looking for the parts. thanks for looking and keeping a eye out
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:32 pm

Man I forgot to check on those parts for you.. I will first thing tommorow....Sorry..I was Sleep on that one..
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 2:30 pm

thats cool no rush thanks just let me know when you find out
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:46 am

nice set up, the f250 front dana 44 is what i have in mine with upgraded axles. you said you have 37's right. i dont think you will ever break anything, i cant wait to see the final product mbn 9
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:30 pm

yeah me too i have been working and hunting for deals on parts for months. it might be in before the end of the year but not sure. It should be plenty strong for 37's. after that its getting a cage and then its on to the buggy project.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:05 pm

BTT
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:10 pm

The house thing is happening alot earlier than I thought so the Toyota is on the back burner unless the parts are cheap. I got the call that the Dana 44 is almost done so I'm still looking for parts to get this project done sometime this winter. Last major mod for the YJ then the Toyota will start to get some love. Thanks for all the help so far guys you have been a great help and source of motivation.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:36 pm

I got the waggy axles this weekend mbn I will up grade in the spring when the tax return check comes in.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:02 pm

makitupthehardway wrote:
-Heavy Duty Tie rod and Drag link (might make my own if Bill or someone can help)

Thanks

Making one is pretty easy. Let me know if you want to go that route and I have no problem helping out. Bathroom is coming along quickly now so should be done by christmas.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:27 am

Yeah I'm looking in to it. i need to make a new drag link and tie rod. It should be fairly easy since I'm not going SOA. I do need to figure the setup for the new Track Bar. I want to install the Dana 44 and setup the sway bar links. This is still a street jeep but with a complete axle swap and lockers. mbn

Bill we will talk about this I really just need someone to weld in my inserts for the tie rod drag link and track bar.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:11 am

BTT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.   Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dana 44 parts STILL LOOKING FOR CHEAP PARTS.
Page 1 of 1