Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

I should of bought a real truck..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

I should of bought a real truck.. Empty
PostSubject: I should of bought a real truck..   I should of bought a real truck.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:36 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Crashed-Airstream-27-Overlander-for-parts-or-resto_W0QQitemZ220151481377QQihZ012QQcategoryZ50063QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Take note of whats pulling it after the crash...
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: I should of bought a real truck..   I should of bought a real truck.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:16 am

That really sucks.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: I should of bought a real truck..   I should of bought a real truck.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:09 pm

Man thats bad lick, but why didn't he look at the specs before he towed it with a Pathfinder? I'm sorry but this guy is a moran!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I should of bought a real truck..   I should of bought a real truck.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:50 pm

In the Moron's defence you've seen the advertisements. MORE TOWING CAPACITY THAN ANY TRUCK IN IT'S CLASS and people buy it not realizing that its class is rated for towing nothing more than a small boat trailer. then again it weighs 5400# and that ain't bad but the mass of it with a gust of wind is no match of the small suv. Yeah it sucks and the guy that sold it too him probably just shook his head as this guy pulled off.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: I should of bought a real truck..   I should of bought a real truck.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:11 pm

Tico that looks like a Xrerra not a Pathfinder. Nicks Pathfinder is a bit bigger than that but still not meant to tow and 27 foot airstream.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I should of bought a real truck..   I should of bought a real truck.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:42 pm

Yah that's an xterra. The pathfinder is rated to tow 6000 lbs. and the xterra I believe is a little less - I wouldn't even think of pulling a 27' airstream!! I'm surprised he made it far enough on the road w/o getting pulled over to wreck the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: I should of bought a real truck..   I should of bought a real truck.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:38 pm

Right you both are! An Exterra, capacity to tow is 5K or less, but that includes the vehicles rear axle too. jkfg jjjjjjjjjjj
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should of bought a real truck..   I should of bought a real truck.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I should of bought a real truck..
Page 1 of 1