Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

cheap new winches

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

cheap new winches Empty
PostSubject: cheap new winches   cheap new winches Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:22 pm

saw this on 4x4groupbuy

http://www.4x4groupbuy.com/store/smittybilt-xrc8-8000lb-winch-free-shipping-p-5996.html

Not sure how durable it is but hell for $316 shipped it should work all right for those who only use a winch a couple times a year.
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

cheap new winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheap new winches   cheap new winches Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:27 pm

http://www.winchdepot.com/PDT296594.aspx

275.95 free shipping at this site
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

cheap new winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheap new winches   cheap new winches Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:31 pm

Thats were I got my m8000 from for 550 shipped. Anyone thinking about getting a winch for light duty should jump on this deal.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

cheap new winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheap new winches   cheap new winches Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:45 pm

buy a warn winch if you want one. It doesn't matter how many time you use it. It cost more but for the service and parts along with the quality of the product you get you can't go wrong. I have seen to many cheap winches give out at the wrong moments. I run a WARN and most people I wheel with choose to "GO PREPARED" and run WARNs as well. That should tell you something.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

cheap new winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheap new winches   cheap new winches Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:18 pm

makitupthehardway wrote:
buy a warn winch if you want one. It doesn't matter how many time you use it. It cost more but for the service and parts along with the quality of the product you get you can't go wrong. I have seen to many cheap winches give out at the wrong moments. I run a WARN and most people I wheel with choose to "GO PREPARED" and run WARNs as well. That should tell you something.

I just mailed that statement to Warn... 9
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

cheap new winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheap new winches   cheap new winches Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:50 am

makitupthehardway wrote:

Ditto! I bought smittybuilt products before and was always disappointed with the construction of them. I have a smittybuilt bumper and some Dodge steps in the scrap pile sacrificed for a better cause(cut them up and use them for "something else".
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

cheap new winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheap new winches   cheap new winches Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:58 pm

I agree with the warn statement, thats why I purchased one, but what about the people who use them for mostly bummper ornaments or can't flip the extra $300+ on something maybe used twice a year to get you out of 3" of mud. Its the same with Habor freight stuff, Light use they work well, you work them hard they fall apart fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cheap new winches Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheap new winches   cheap new winches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cheap new winches
Page 1 of 1