Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

on the rocks tv

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

on the rocks tv Empty
PostSubject: on the rocks tv   on the rocks tv Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:28 am

Has anyone seen this? I don't get the outdoor channel so let me know. Also their web address as posted is incorrect it should be;
http://www.ontherockstv.com/

Dear Off-Road enthusiast:

We need your help. The new off-road show described below must have viewers to stay on TV. Please tune in to the premiere show and please forward this e-mail to all of your wheelin’ buddies and 4x4 club members.

Thank you in advance.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!

“On The Rocks TV” set to debut on The Outdoor Channel on Monday, January 7th, 2008.

Off-Road enthusiasts will love this new off-road adventure television program. Designed with something for everyone, “On The Rocks TV”, with host David Ihrig and world famous off-road expert Rick Russell, introduces the viewer to the “Dirty Thirty”, a group of real characters with their bizarre rigs as they explore the back roads and trails of America.

Be sure to tune in to the Outdoor Channel on Monday, January 7th for the premiere episode. Each episode airs three times for your viewing convenience: 6:30pm and 9:30pm EST Monday and 1:30am EST Tuesday, or 3:30pm, 6:30pm and 10:30pm PST Monday.

You can also go to our web site www.OnTheRocktv.com to learn more about the show, the cast of characters, and how you too might find your way onto the “On The Rocks TV” show.

For more information, contact :

Jennifer Epling

Coast Media Teleproductions

17062 Murphy Ave., Bldg. B

Irvine, CA 92614

949-417-0301

fax 949-417-0302

jennifere@coastmedia.com
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

on the rocks tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: on the rocks tv   on the rocks tv Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:06 am

I originally had Direct Tv and paid for the Outdoor Channel but the 4-wheeling show was on Friday at 9pm.. I think it was called 4wheeling Tv though. They did do some nice trips to Moab and trails out that way.. The host built a cj with a aluminum tub and all high dollar equipment.. It was hard to always catch on a Friday night.

Usually they are Too much talking and not enough wheeling.

Is the Outdoor channel available on Comcast?
Back to top Go down
Jeepers
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
Jeepers

Male
Number of posts : 47
Emploi : US Army
Registration date : 2007-12-15

on the rocks tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: on the rocks tv   on the rocks tv Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:34 pm

I'll be tuning in. I also posted it on the Oahu Jeepers forum for more coverage.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

on the rocks tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: on the rocks tv   on the rocks tv Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:59 pm

there was a four wheeler tv but that was sold so maybe this is what it turned into. I don't think comcast has OLN.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

on the rocks tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: on the rocks tv   on the rocks tv Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:56 am

I'm pretty sure comcast does. I have directv now but I think as long as you have comcast and you pay for the digital box you'll have the OLN..could be wrong though but I thought i remember having it with comcast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

on the rocks tv Empty
PostSubject: Re: on the rocks tv   on the rocks tv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on the rocks tv
Page 1 of 1