Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

dreaming of snow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

dreaming of snow Empty
PostSubject: dreaming of snow   dreaming of snow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:30 pm

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644154&page=3

man I wish we had snow like that.
Back to top Go down
4jeepnuts
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
4jeepnuts

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-02

dreaming of snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreaming of snow   dreaming of snow Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:14 pm

I'll second that, Playing in the snow is what started my quest for 4wd and ultimately my love of Jeeps.

When I was in HS as soon as we heard on the weather forecast that snow was coming my friends and I would load up my car get some warm clothes and head up, We'd get stuck dig and push it out and keep crusin'.

Evrytime I'd get stuck I'd swear I was gonna get a 4wd, but I didn't untill much later, but ever since I bought my first Jeep as soon as it snows I go cruisin'Everytime, Iuntilcruisin' prefer back roads or mountain trails (fewer idiots).

We got a light dusting the other night most all side streets and parking lots were icy I needed a little excuse to go out so I went to Blockbuster, the fun thing about having a "stocker" it loves to do donuts.

I'm hoping we get at least one very deep snow this winter while I'm off, the past few winters I've always been working, I didn't mind driving 18 wheels in white powder but I'd always be thinking wish i was in my Jeep.

I'm hopefully going out wheelin' this weekend it's saying we have a chance of snow but it might be too cold, but I'm really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

dreaming of snow
Page 1 of 1