Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

hi new here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeg576
Open/Open
Open/Open

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-29

hi new here Empty
PostSubject: hi new here   hi new here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:17 am

hi everyone. my name is mike gardner. i'm a long time jeep owner and a 1st time poster here, i think or it's been a really long time. i currently own 2 jeeps, a 2007 jk unlimited bone stock dana 44 but w/ 3.21's and stock goodyears. i did a jamboree last summer at snowshoe and wish i had more time to get off road. tonight i spoke to tico tonight at adams and he asked me to stop by the forum. i'm looking for a club to join w/ and to beable to take trips where i can put my jeeps to the test. my main off road jeep (when completed) will be my 1945 willys cj2a stock other than 12 volt 15" wheels w/ tsl raidals and a orig power loc. you can see my jeeps at
www.mikegardner.myphotoalbum.com
also on you tube @
https://www.youtube.com/user/mikeg576

hi new here Work001

hi new here Asaateague8-12-07026
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

hi new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi new here   hi new here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:41 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

hi new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi new here   hi new here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Glad to seeyoumade it here now. Enjoy the forum and I am looking forward to your postings. Welcome again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

hi new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi new here   hi new here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:10 pm

Welcome to the Forum. Whats your plans on the Old flatty?
Back to top Go down
mikeg576
Open/Open
Open/Open

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-29

hi new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi new here   hi new here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:03 pm

thanks everyone, my plans w/ the 2a are to keep it as orig as possible. the jeep is a 1945 ser# 11713. which makes it 1,713th jeep out of 1824 made in 1945 and it was made on sept 20 1945. as far as i know and most 1945 cj2a owners there are less than 20 still known to exist. w/ it being so early i don't want to mod it other than period correct mods, not including the 12 volt. no lift but new springs w/ 15 inch cj5 wheels and tsl 30x9.5 radials. i'll be keeping the orig 16 inch wheels w/ a set of millitary spec ndt's. i'll be painting the old guy the orig harvest tan, but flat, not gloss. it's much easyer to do touch-up. the wheel color is still undecided between the orig sunset red, harvest tan or satan black. i want 12volt so i can have a modern wench, lights and heat. my 1945 heater will just warm the drivers toes while everyone else freezes. the orig heat isn't not good for much other than being orig. i use carhart clothing all year round at work and i decided to contact them and ask if they would sponcer my jeep. they will be covering my 2 front seats and rear seat w/ the standard carhart tan duck material w/ their leather logo. i also may see if i can get extra material to cover and insulate the inside of my orig 1947 koenig iron works steel hard top. this is what it will resemble when done but not as prety and w/out the dual rear wheels and rear fender. this 1946 belongs to a friend of mine in baltimore county. here is a link to his jeep, http://mikegardner.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?
set_albumName=album06&page=2
i have a crazy amount of photos in my photoalbum. yes i know i have a problem. there are pics of all the jeeps i've ouned since 1996.
hi new here 1stAnnualMason-DixonWillysJeepGathe
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

hi new here Empty
PostSubject: cool pictures   hi new here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:40 am

Thanks for the photos, that was cool. Great camera shots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Sponsored content

hi new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi new here   hi new here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free At Last :: Newbie-
Jump to: