Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

FIRST CLASS 4X4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

FIRST CLASS 4X4 Empty
PostSubject: FIRST CLASS 4X4   FIRST CLASS 4X4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:59 pm

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! It is in Auburn, PA and they are a specialized Jeep yard. I deal with a lot of parts stores and junkyards everyday for work and have NEVER had anybody act like this place. I ordered a wiper arm that comes off the steering column for my YJ with intermittent and it's in black. He specifically asked me on the phone if it was chrome and I said no it is black. I paid $20 for the arm and $7 shipping and handling which seems a little crazy. Anyway I called and on the invoice it says "used black handle" and he knew what i ordered but now he tells me they don't guarantee color. FINE, but tell me that when I order the damn thing. I tell him I don't want to eat this shipping for his mistake and he said I'll credit your $20 and you're lucky I'll do that and that's when it set me off. This is not how you conduct business. The money isn't the point here or the damn chrome wiper arm...just the way it was treated.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

FIRST CLASS 4X4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST CLASS 4X4   FIRST CLASS 4X4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:13 pm

Yeah thats how all the jeep shops and local junk yard are in NOVA. They all suck when it comes to customer service.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

FIRST CLASS 4X4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST CLASS 4X4   FIRST CLASS 4X4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:20 pm

Yah...I just hate dealing with shit customer service when I spend most of my day kissing people's asses to keep them happy no matter how ridiculous it may be. saw2 Yah well, life goes on.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

FIRST CLASS 4X4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST CLASS 4X4   FIRST CLASS 4X4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:41 pm

just start calling them everyday and bitching eventually they will get tired of you calling and send you another one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIRST CLASS 4X4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST CLASS 4X4   FIRST CLASS 4X4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST CLASS 4X4
Page 1 of 1