Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

my web site

Go down 
+5
UPNOVER
connordanny
SLeach
Rockn93YJ
md4wheelin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

my web site Empty
PostSubject: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:37 pm

I put together a web site for my company, check it out and let me know what you think good or bad. I'm a rookie to the whole web site building thing so all help is appreciated.

www.traditionalgardensllc.com
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:58 pm

the material looks good but I had to scroll back and forth to see the whole page, not much but enought that it bugged me. The telephone number does not stand out very well with black text on blue background and should be larger. On the first page you should have what you do in a nutshell and somewhere you should go into what sets you apart from everyone else. Any job too small? any job too large? pics look good.
Back to top Go down
SLeach
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
SLeach

Male
Number of posts : 146

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Capitalize the e in examples of our work
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-01-19

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:18 pm

I just want to drive up the little rocky waterfall thing you have pictured on the home page!!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:48 pm

cool thanks for the input i'll work on those suggestions tonight.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:36 am

Pretty sweet.. Do you do just blocks or are you doing stamped concrete? I want to have my driveway and sidewalk done in stamped when the weather breaks.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:24 pm

Looks good Joe.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:55 pm

UPNOVER wrote:
Pretty sweet.. Do you do just blocks or are you doing stamped concrete? I want to have my driveway and sidewalk done in stamped when the weather breaks.

sorry, we don't mess with the stamped concrete. Though I do know a few companys that do mess with it.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:54 am

md4wheelin wrote:
I put together a web site for my company, check it out and let me know what you think good or bad. I'm a rookie to the whole web site building thing so all help is appreciated.

To be honest with you, when I read that I thought man, this is going to be rough, but quite the contrary. Good stuff - I'm impressed! One minor complaint - "examples of our work" The 'e' should at least be capitalized. I feel like a pain in the ass even saying it but I'm critical of grammar and spelling...i annoy myself sometimes!!!
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:55 pm

md4wheelin wrote:

Hey Joe, you've done very well. I like the design and the flow of things. I guess you learned the build site info well enough, I'm proud of you and I am sure your father is also proud that you kept things in the family. Good Job! My best to the family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:10 pm

The Devil Dog wrote:
md4wheelin wrote:

Hey Joe, you've done very well. I like the design and the flow of things. I guess you learned the build site info well enough, I'm proud of you and I am sure your father is also proud that you kept things in the family. Good Job! My best to the family.

thank you Tito, hows the recovery comming? Also nick I appreciate that because my grammer sucks, so always need people to give me a hand with it.
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:54 am

I like it Joe... makes me wanna by a house and have you hardscape an obstacle course to wheel in the backyard... with a waterfall for the wife of course... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
Sponsored content

my web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: my web site   my web site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my web site
Page 1 of 1