Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association

Go down 
+15
thinga'ma'rig
rockdw72
Allium
md4wheelin
SLeach
jealos-z
SPP YJ
UPNOVER
Locked_N_Loaded
Rockn93YJ
TELLICOROCKS
Chris Taylor
makitupthehardway
Kim Matzen
The Devil Dog
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:21 pm

Sounds good, let's jam!! 8
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
TELLICOROCKS
Open/Open
Open/Open
TELLICOROCKS

Male
Number of posts : 23
Emploi : Sheppard Pratt
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.dwellonline.com
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:39 pm

I'm working on a few donations down my way and it's looking good so far. I'll post once I have definites.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: OK the poster is done and the t-shirt design too.   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Here is the T-shirt design for this year; Hope you all like it, if not it's to late, going in production by Thursday. Venders not yet confirmed their participation will not be added after Thursday. Get your confirmation in and let's get swinging!

2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 2008MRR-ADAfundraiserposter
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:01 pm

Is there any way you can change the pictures to rigs that belong to members that are in the club. You might not be able to use pictures that are in JP magazine.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Those pictures are for the template only, they will redo the artwork and make the Jeeps into an art form rather than a picture. I am using it for the poster only and to show what the design will look like. Theyare pretty good with the art work. i am going to have them flip the vehicle facing into each other rather than how they stand now.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Cool then I looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: re   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:45 pm

so we are going to have a xj on the shirt... man, i might have to buy a couple then......
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:20 am

So tico, is the design on the front and participating vendors on the back or you're not sure yet? Also, the design is sweet except I see no mention of ADA? Maybe ADA in place of 'Off-Road'? I think you had mentioned before about ada on a sleeve or maybe that was the club logo?
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:57 am

Damn, thank for pointing that out, I didn't even see that the ADA thing was not there., The design is forthe front of the shirt and the venders on the back. I will be sending off the final approval later today.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:11 am

4 LOL

Can you email me a copy then that I can forward to Levan's to let me know we're making progress.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Current supporters of the Fundraiser 2008 program   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Active Supporters of the 2008 Maryland Rock Raiders off road fund raiser.

Adams Jeep of Maryland
Adams Suzuki
Adventurous 4x4
A to Z Fabrication
Baltimore Ravens
Borla USA
Bushwacker
Chili’s Bar & Grill
Chix, Swine and Bovine Bbq.
Excel Sportswear
Fino’s Jewelry
Haynes manuals
HI-Lift Jack Company
JC Whitney
Jeff Daniels Jeep Customizing
Irwin Industrial Tool Company
K&N Engineering, Inc
Levan machine Co.
Lincoln Electric
MaGerk’s Pub & Grill
NAPA
Low-Range Magazine
Restore Inc
Right Channel Radios
Solid
Spidertrax Off-Road
Summit Racing
Super-lift Suspension Systems
Trail Ready Products, LLC
Street Rod Manufacturing Co, Inc.
Turtle Wax Inc.
Uno’s Chicago Grill
Valvoline
“xDwellx” (Music Band)
4XSHAFT (Tom Woods Drive Shafts)
4Wheel Drive Hardware
One day left to add on those sponsors:

This is what it looks like now!

2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 2008ADASposorT-shirtdesigner

Are there any others out there?
Have you asked your locoal stores for gift certificates, door prizes, how about your employer, would they be likely to support us with a $200 donation to ofset the cost of the shirts. Think outside the box, please. I will submitting the final list to the t-shirt maker on Wednesday evening (8-6-2008) to get the shirt done in time.

Last edited by The Devil Dog on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:03 pm

Tico - I contacted Levan's machine shop to day by email. Call me or contact me to make sure they're included for a spot on the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:26 pm

$100 Gift Certificate from A to Z Fab - Zach is the man support him and his business!!
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:53 pm

Tico just to let you know i did get the registration to print off now thanks for the help. I dont know what was going on before like i told you sunday
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Great to hear! Look forward to your registration. Hey, Talk to Chris and have him call me, 443-865-0504 need to know what he want to do for the ADA fundraiser. I need the infor ation and his info ASAP!!
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:06 pm

I will talk to him tonight about this and give him the number
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:07 pm

EMS was interested as well...I think Eric was waiting to hear the details from somebody last I heard from Rob
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:10 pm

I can get him the number as well I will make sure he gets it
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 pm

Nick, I've checked all the files I had down loaded from Sunday, I don't understand what the freak happen, but I don't have one single shot of yours on anything. What did you do, put a taboo on the shots? It's the weardest thing I have ever had happen. Not one picture and I know I took them along with the videos too. I figure I would have oyu atleast on the O trail at the start of the climb, but nothing man.... I am so pissed off right now you wouldn't belive it. We would have to get the pictures from Chuck, Chris and them guys.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:26 pm

My Jeep sends out strong ju ju when it fails on something and it's so strong it overtakes fancy digital cameras - same when it's stuck rabbit
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:04 pm

Amy's camera is not effected by it cuz thats when she takes most of your pics jocolor She has no Bias
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:52 pm

The Devil Dog wrote:
Nick, I've checked all the files I had down loaded from Sunday, I don't understand what the freak happen, but I don't have one single shot of yours on anything. What did you do, put a taboo on the shots? It's the weardest thing I have ever had happen. Not one picture and I know I took them along with the videos too. I figure I would have oyu atleast on the O trail at the start of the climb, but nothing man.... I am so pissed off right now you wouldn't belive it. We would have to get the pictures from Chuck, Chris and them guys.

That just means everyone of you have to start over and run the same trails and same lines again this weekend. Oh, yeah and let me join in with a NON-BROKE jeep.........mbn
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Final Design changes to the T-shirt   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:31 am

Please complete your registrations early do not wait to the last minute. Final design for the event T-shirt has been drawn and are now in production. See these prints:

2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 FinalFrontsidedesignfor2008T-Shirt

Note to the Band, I had their name placed on the Music Note in recognition of their committment to our cause.

2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 FinalBacksidedesignfor2008T-Shirt

All sponsors have been added to this years T-shirt as noted, we have picked up even more, still have more to come, I hope!
Back to top Go down
TELLICOROCKS
Open/Open
Open/Open
TELLICOROCKS

Male
Number of posts : 23
Emploi : Sheppard Pratt
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:14 pm

Love it, looks great from here. Thanks for the 'positive note' Shawn[b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwellonline.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association   2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2008 MRR-Fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next