Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

finally fixed my yj from the november run.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

finally fixed my yj from the november run. Empty
PostSubject: finally fixed my yj from the november run.   finally fixed my yj from the november run. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:10 pm

i am finally gearing up to go out again, fixed my front axle today. i still have to look at the rear . but then i will be itching to come out and see everyone again
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: finally fixed my yj from the november run.   finally fixed my yj from the november run. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:44 pm

Bout time you get your assin gear! Makes things excitin when you come along. I'm still in the midst of cage building and discovered that I suck at notching so I'm waiting for a notcher to come in the mail. Got most of the cage bent so just waiting for this tool to help me on my way. I'm looking forward to getting out there wiht you but don't mind waiting for warmer weather.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: finally fixed my yj from the november run.   finally fixed my yj from the november run. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:50 am

that is what i was waiting for, i am getting a 26x18 garaged carport (fully enclosed with a 10 ft door) at my house this month. that will be assume to finally have a place out of the weather
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally fixed my yj from the november run.   finally fixed my yj from the november run. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finally fixed my yj from the november run.
Page 1 of 1