Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Please check your E-mail for this message and links.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Please check your E-mail for this message and links. Empty
PostSubject: Please check your E-mail for this message and links.   Please check your E-mail for this message and links. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:18 am

Hello fellow Raiders,

I am recovering well looks like one more week at home, then I should be able to return to work. Now, I have been working on the letter for the Educators of the Votech Schools and the Venders alike. I am finished with that and they are being mailed soon. I have include them on this e-mai for your reading. I do need help in the 2008 design for the T-shirt, if you know anyone let me know or direct them to the web page where I have posted a challenge to artist.

I need you guys to copy the annoucement and post them around your area, give a copy to whom you think would be interested in participating. Post them on other forums in the community, get the word out. I have 174 business to which I have mail or will be mailing things to.

The registration forms I would appreciate completed and forwarded back to me as soon as possible. I f you know of a business, vender, manufacture, retailer, supplier, restaurant, mechanical shop, or anyone that can provide a gift toward this event please use the vender copy I have posted here. Any questions, e-mail me.

I wiah you guys a great time at the UFWDA trail ride in Virginia, I am sorry I will miss it. Please take lot's of pictures so that atleast I can enjoy it through your eyes. LOL.

If you got the message pleaase let me know. thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Canepole
Open/Open
Open/Open
Canepole

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Russ got this message..   Please check your E-mail for this message and links. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Hope to see you on the trails soon....Tico.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Please check your E-mail for this message and links.   Please check your E-mail for this message and links. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:03 pm

You and me both. I haven't wheeled since November and I am having a major issue with that. This would be the single longest time I have been away from the trails. I'm almost forgetting what it felt like....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please check your E-mail for this message and links.   Please check your E-mail for this message and links. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please check your E-mail for this message and links.
Page 1 of 1