Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TELLICOROCKS
Open/Open
Open/Open
TELLICOROCKS

Male
Number of posts : 23
Emploi : Sheppard Pratt
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th. Empty
PostSubject: Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th.   Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:30 pm

Several of us are meeting at RC this Saturday to wheel and also check out our guys in the comp. So far, its me-Shawn and my daughter, Jeff Gehrlein and his buddy and others. Will be meeting at the office between 830 and 9am. Others will be at the Adams Jeep Jam, representing the RRaiders there. Lets Rock, Shawn 9
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwellonline.com
S h a n e
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
S h a n e

Male
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th.   Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:42 am

what do you plan on running? I have a guy that i might put with you guys if you are running blue's and light blacks.

If your running high blacks, ill run with ya Smile
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th.   Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:56 pm

I will be there on Sunday and I believe that Gill will also be there too. Not sure who else will ride on Sunday. This will be my first time out this year since my operation and recovery so I am taking it easy at first....Don't want to end up with another operation. Is there are others to participate on Sunday let me know, I will be staying at the comfort Inn Saturday night. Raising cane at the lobby or at the Oneil's pub.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th.   Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Yes I will be there on Sunday - heading to comfortless inn saturday after adams jam. Would like to do some blues -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th.   Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheeling at RCreek June 14th or 15th.
Page 1 of 1