Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!

Go down 
+11
connordanny
lloyder05
The Devil Dog
SLeach
Chris Taylor
mdcj7
UPNOVER
Rockn93YJ
md4wheelin
rockdw72
makitupthehardway
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:00 pm

Everyone needs to think about what they want to run. Saturday morning I will have a drivers meeting and will break down everyone in to groups of what they want to run for the day and sunday if the are staying. The harder the trail the smaller the group and the easy trails will have larger groups. I might need to steal some of the harder trail guides to run easy trails if the groups get to big.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:05 pm

yeah, it might be a matter of seeing what we have once the registered people show up.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:54 pm

Nester - I don't mind taking a group of easy greens if Paul's group gets too big. It looks like my uncle will be bringing his stock YJ instead of my dad driving his.... so they will want to keep it simple
Back to top Go down
RatLabGuy
LS/Locker
LS/Locker

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:20 pm

Well it's official - I'm in! Signed up for both days.
I'll be coming in Sat morning, camping and up for Sun too.

This will be my first time to RC since I moved up here, so I'm wondering if maybe best to relegate to the lighter stuff for Sat, then move up to the blues sun.
I just installed an E-lcoker in the rear and LockRight front... already have the other useful stuff (3"ish lift, guarded sides, f/r, etc) bu tstill sitting on 32" ATs lol.
I'm open to anything, but figure I'll need some time ot get accustoed to those lockers.
Back to top Go down
lloyder05
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
lloyder05

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:09 am

Nester, I am in for leading any group you need me to. I will be there Fri nite camping and for trails on Sat only.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:56 pm

lloyder05 wrote:
Nester, I am in for leading any group you need me to. I will be there Fri nite camping and for trails on Sat and Sunday only.

Fixed............

We got it planned out.. Tina is off at 3pm so by the time the kids get out of school we will leave Joppatowne at 4pm.. Hit McGerks and kidnap Bridget and be at Rausch by 6pm...
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:02 pm

UPNOVER wrote:
lloyder05 wrote:
Nester, I am in for leading any group you need me to. I will be there Fri nite camping and for trails on Sat and Sunday only.

Fixed............

We got it planned out.. Tina is off at 3pm so by the time the kids get out of school we will leave Joppatowne at 4pm.. Hit McGerks and kidnap Bridget and be at Rausch by 6pm...

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:05 pm

Danny and Chris I will need you guys.

I would like to have a meeting for all the guides. Everyone that is willing to guide needs to show up as early as possible. I'm camping at RC friday night. We are going to bring fire wood and the grill. We should get up there sometime around 8 pm I will keep a eye out for anyone thats there. If you get up there late keep a eye out for a white van, little blue toyota and my jeep.
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:12 pm

makitupthehardway wrote:

I would like to have a meeting for all the guides. Everyone that is willing to guide needs to show up as early as possible. I'm camping at RC friday night. We are going to bring fire wood and the grill. We should get up there sometime around 8 pm I will keep a eye out for anyone thats there. If you get up there late keep a eye out for a white van, little blue toyota and my jeep.

Nester - I am in for greens too... both days...

What time Friday night? I want to try and join you so I am well rested for once...
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:02 pm

makitupthehardway wrote:

Nester I will be up Sat moring should be there between 8 and 9
Back to top Go down
lloyder05
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
lloyder05

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:09 pm

rockdw72 wrote:
UPNOVER wrote:
lloyder05 wrote:

Fixed............

lol!

It's good to have people willing to do the "dirty work" for you!! fight I wish she could make it this trip as well as me staying thru Sunday to wheel. Got to work Sunday to make money to spend on jeep parts, a new tow rig , jeep parts...etc.!! agfgadhfghsdsja
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:12 pm

Plan is to leave the kids with my mother if it is rainy. we will be going up saturday morning and staying at the comfort inn sat night. Sunday the Cowboys play the Redskins so we will be up for most of the day but gone in time to watch the game. Plan for now is to go to exit 69 and watch on the big screen and eat dinner at damons.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Tony we should be up to RC sometime between 9 and 10 Friday night. I'm thinking about cooking a late dinner at camp but that might change for Arby's by the camp fire.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:57 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
Plan is to leave the kids with my mother if it is rainy. we will be going up saturday morning and staying at the comfort inn sat night. Sunday the Cowboys play the Redskins so we will be up for most of the day but gone in time to watch the game. Plan for now is to go to exit 69 and watch on the big screen and eat dinner at damons.

Bill - you may as well stay and wheel all day Sunday. You're not gonna want to see the beatdown your boys are gonna get on any big screen jocolor Idea 4 jkfg lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:44 pm

You are more than welcome to join us....unless yer scairt jkfg
Apparently you haven't been watching the same games I have. jjjjjjjjjjj
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:46 pm

ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Jeep_010

I am getting psyched.........Jeep is loaded and ready...we even packed some of the clothes tonight..If I put the doors back on we would probably have a better chance of no rain but that was alot of work to get them off..dam torx bits...

I did pick up a very nice tent canopy today that anyone camping out can use also if they like.. We will be camping at the comfort..
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:53 pm

Man, you got the jeep loaded up already, I haven't even started to fix my burnt up jeep from last weekend. I think I am going to put the wind shield and top on to help with it not raining.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
lloyder05
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
lloyder05

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Just put my doors and top on to help scare the rain away. We will be camping in the back of our trucks on Friday nite (Me, Tom and Jason) Should be at the park before dark.

Matt- The roll cage looks awesome with the orange paint 9 Great choice!!!
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:42 pm

I'm trying to talk the wife into us going up fri night and sleeping in camp excursion at RC. we'll see.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:54 pm

hmmm if its raining i'm not sure what i'm going to do. I may just bring the other zj and ride some easier trails and stay dry scratch or just bring the chopped one and figure an axel will break before I get to wet lol! As for cortney she hates to ride in the jeep. She doesn't like it when it leans off camber and begins to panic.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:36 pm

yeah casey used to do that but then I started giving him a heads up when it was going to happen and he did better over time. Oh yeah and it doesn't matter what you run you still seem to find a way to break stuff. lol! thats the only way to know what to upgrade next.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:50 pm

knock on wood mandys jeep has held up pretty well. But again I actually go around the stuff that can put dents in the body, ie all the cool stuff. I figured I give courtney a year or so more before I have her come back out because at the moment she won't even get in the thing. Which is fine because with no doors its not the safest thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:07 pm

we should get a kids run together somewhere. maybe where we could go swimming or something to have a goal. Could do like greenridge or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!   ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADA TRAILS.... I NEED INPUT PEOPLE!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3