Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new... Empty
PostSubject: Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new...   Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:10 pm

this is a good thing to have if you are pulling a jeep on a trailer with a light duty vehicle. It transfers the weight of the tongue of the trailer from the back of the tow vehicle back onto the trailer tires. Really helps with maintaining good control of the tow vehicle. When new is several hundred dollars. Sale price $300. By the way did I mention this unit is brand new, never used! I blew the motor on the grand cherokee before I had a chance to use it.
Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new... Hitch_l
http://www.equalizerhitch.com/productinfo/

Last edited by Rockn93YJ on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new...   Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Equal-i-zerŪ offers a unique two-in-one design that combines weight distribution with sway control in one easy to use unit. The simple design has a built-in sway control to help minimize risk of sway problems caused by passing vehicles, cross winds, and other towing hazards. Equal-i-zerŪ is safe, simple, and easy to use.

Towing a trailer doesn't need to be a tense and fearful experience. It doesn't have to be difficult. It doesn't have to be filled with safety concerns and woes. The right hitch makes all the difference. It can turn a good trailer into a great trailer...and a great experience. Simply put—the Equal-i-zerŪ is the most affordable and best way to trailer
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new...   Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:19 pm

Nick thats all you buddy. You where talking about needing one of those things.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new...   Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:58 pm

I thought i could get them a little cheaper - let me look into it though. I was given a quote yesterday on them because i've been looking to buy one. I think i'll take this off your hands though!!
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new...   Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:12 pm

Cool, just let me know. I still have the instructions and everything, never used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new...   Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sway control hitch for sale, cheap...new...
Page 1 of 1