Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Time est. for Green Ridge ORV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RatLabGuy
LS/Locker
LS/Locker

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Time est. for Green Ridge ORV Empty
PostSubject: Time est. for Green Ridge ORV   Time est. for Green Ridge ORV Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:44 pm

Next weekend, we are going camping at Rocky Gap St Pk... a family thing w/ some of wife's friends.
Right now we don't have na yspecific activities planned mbn so I figured I might go check out the ROV trial at Green Ridge, since it's practically next door.
I've read lots of reports that it's not really challenging, but a nice scenic drive, which is great b/c wife isn't really into wheeling but she DOEs like riding in teh back of the Runner topless (the truck, not her, sorry sdsfhhgdigdhfo ), so I'm hoping maybe this can be a nice segue...

Anyhow... from the time entering the Green Ridge gate (I'd be coming down form 68) to leaving, roughly how much time should be aloted? Just a few hours, or several? looks like Mertens Ave is only ~15 mi from our campsite, so would it be feasible to just go after lunch, be back by dinner?
Back to top Go down
RatLabGuy
LS/Locker
LS/Locker

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Time est. for Green Ridge ORV   Time est. for Green Ridge ORV Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:12 pm

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Time est. for Green Ridge ORV   Time est. for Green Ridge ORV Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:00 pm

I believe it is just a 12 mile loop with little if any actual terrain on the trail. Just a dirt path on the mountain with a view on one part. Yes I believe you can go at lunch and be back for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time est. for Green Ridge ORV   Time est. for Green Ridge ORV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time est. for Green Ridge ORV
Page 1 of 1